• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Mapping [Eldorath 7.6 RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Amazon Camp + More Desert + Dragon Spawns + Behemoths.

I'll finish desert within next few days (No Internet) Were going to our holiday house so there's no internet up there.

2vxhjet.png

Minimap Updato.

Thank you, it's not detailed yet, just mainly trying to get the basic foundations down so we can get the server up.

This is just basic structure, i plan on spending 10 hour's before server start to fix border bug's, missing borders and detailing the crap out of it.

45 out of 150 NPCS created.

Created from scratch so taking ages.

Dean. Are you from sweden? :D
Because Hej means Hello.

I've been to Australia a few years, ago also visited Perth for 2 days.
Wonderful country:D

great mapping btw:D

Last edited:
Another little update, Started the desert town. Should have it finished tomorrow, than I'll work on the jungle village.

The map's reached 19mb. So, you're looking at 19mb in 4 day's. 60% Detailed. :D <3

5514wx.png

You edited alot on my Desert City ;D hehe but nice;D

every nice work. im working on a 7.4 sever and its killin me that i cant have that kind of a ton of detail like that.

Detailing earlier maps is hard, plus everything has to be done via raw. :3

2z9mo8m.png

Just tried to get DP base down basically, I'll detail later. This desert towns taking me years. :3

Detailing earlier maps is hard, plus everything has to be done via raw. :3
When you're detailing, it's better todo it with RAW. It looks much better, belive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back