• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Mapping [Eldorath 7.6 RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back, I'm back :D! I'll be on msn all night, was on holidays. :p <3

I'm back, I'm back :D! I'll be on msn all night, was on holidays. :p <3

How was your holiday? ;D Since you hard working on the project you need a little bit of a rest;D

Well you'd be happy to hear i did the whole desert + started a little underwater area. I'll start on an edron like town today after church. :)

Hows the jungle going Vinc? : D Sorry i wasn't on last night, pc died. -__- Had to go out and buy a new hard drive.

Might quit this project, I'm really disliking 7.6 atm. I'll sell the map or at least trade it for a 8.50+ Map (Basically just the main city would be good)

I'm IN ALWAYS!
STAY WITH YOU BRO!!! , JUST UPGRADE THIS MAPP TO 8.5 than?!?!

Everybody want to Play at this Map but i'll will Be a Part of this project if u Need my MSG me and i say to you what i can

Dean gave up on this project, i will maybe give the map away. Message me for reason why you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back