• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Mapping [Eldorath 7.6 RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're detailing, it's better todo it with RAW. It looks much better, belive me.

oh ofcourse. ive spent hours upon hours useing raw for boarders and what not. hand boardering is the worst but its nessesary. i gusse this is one time where my ocd is an advantage.

me and a buddy are making a 7.4 sever. im basicly scouting the site out seeing if we should post it here (so far, most deffenetly)

Looks great for being a 7.6 based! So little detail to work with using the older sprs but if you know what your doing you can make it look pretty lol.

f01yfl.png

Desert DP.

Thank you, it's not detailed yet, just mainly trying to get the basic foundations down so we can get the server up.

The map looks great and even thought you say you havent detailed it yet it still looks very good :)

By the way, being a player that plays mostly for PvP, dont forget some places like the boat might be too easy to block if you only have 1sqm to block. Same with hunting places, saw you had a big set of stairs on a pic - try to balance hunting spots so one place has all good stuff and another one has very many negative things in it.

Still, what you showed on the pics is the best Ive seen for 7.6. I'll definately play a server with a map like this if the exp rate is good.

Ps. The last depot pic is bugged unless you have scripts for it. You should turn it 180 degrees so its like:

- Door -
| Room |
| Stairs |
- Wall -

Last edited:
Wohoo, the 7.6 RPG project. You've ambitions... ;)
In the last SS I can see nice "stairbug" :p
My rate of map (for game) it's 9/10 but for showoff 0/10 :]

Regards
GregoRex

Well its a bit hard to use 7.6 for show off, and i know the bug's are there, i've fixed them.

Wohoo, the 7.6 RPG project. You've ambitions... ;)
In the last SS I can see nice "stairbug" :p
My rate of map (for game) it's 9/10 but for showoff 0/10 :]

Regards
GregoRex

showoff 0/10, try to detail a 16 MB mapp by yourself!.

.... We need feedbaks no complain and we know theres a stairbug there and as dean said he have fix them -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back