• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Ots

royalmichael

Reaction score
Hello, from 8 years ago once I was able to start my own server and even surprisingly it played with 30 people on 7.6 .. then there was a break and I just edited the map, for today the engine of this otsa was Devland (Yours ots 0.9.4D, and I can not turn on because the console crashes charge. I would like to change to a new engine. Will this one work with my map, that is under 7.6? I need to copy the entire World folder and it should work? Which best Engine is today for 7.6? Dear regards.

Hi, if you want to go for 7.6 protocol you probably will need to use otclient, since CipSoft 7.6 client is not supported by Dx9 And OpenGL, theres few really good 7.72 versions, like OThire or Nostalrius, both can be found here: Github

The only diference between tibia 7.6 and 7.72 is that DX9 and opengl have been introduced in 7.72 so you could even use cipsoft original client if you choose 7.72.

Hello, from 8 years ago once I was able to start my own server and even surprisingly it played with 30 people on 7.6 .. then there was a break and I just edited the map, for today the engine of this otsa was Devland (Yours ots 0.9.4D, and I can not turn on because the console crashes charge. I would like to change to a new engine. Will this one work with my map, that is under 7.6? I need to copy the entire World folder and it should work? Which best Engine is today for 7.6? Dear regards.

What problem does yurots present to you? I can help

Back