• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Project DATA FILE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use this map to my project ;)

Thx alot for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pro_Warbringer

You are the man bro, im rly happy about this data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Maybe more Updates and then More download :D

I've got a small question too:

When I try to open the map. It doesn't work! :O Everything goes fine till the 99%, at 99% the MAP stops opening ;(

Sorry for my bad english :peace:

I've got a small question too:

When I try to open the map. It doesn't work! :O Everything goes fine till the 99%, at 99% the MAP stops opening ;(

Sorry for my bad english :peace:

it's called lazy computer..

let it load to 99, and wait, don't touch the computer overall.

Ohhh ok, I'll try. but it could take ages ;) or atleast hours :D btw When it's on 99% it says:

~dutch~ Kan dit bestand niet openen.
~English~ Cannot open this file. :O!

Ohh w8, I think it's gonna do something now. thanks ayways ;)

This is NOT a 7.6 map... This is more like a 8.54 map...:S please someone give me a FULL real tibia map ;)

Dear Mark... are you drunk? that file in that datafile is full real map...

This datafile was originally mine, it's a dump file of mine that I gave to Pro~ like a year ago..

I have one 7.6 realmap server which is working poerfecly with MySQL, I'm in the military now so I don't have time to keep it up or make any little detail fixes. I'll download this and I'll check if this is worth of taking something from it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back