• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Project DATA FILE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To proove my point

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's... wow...

there's no directly graphical problems with the server... it's just you who got lack of experience how to make those things work out...

I'm the one made the map to be 8.0 with 7.6 items as basic in the map editor to make the best editor properties.

You Know How can i make a god character, because i change group id to 6,3,4 and nothing happens, im running on avesta 0.6.3, database xampp 1.6.6a

Why when i open map, i see bug : Error this map is for client 8.00 and why this DATA pack look like data pack for 8.1 not for 7.6 dude?

Why when i open map, i see bug : Error this map is for client 8.00 and why this DATA pack look like data pack for 8.1 not for 7.6 dude?

Because this "data pack" is crap and shouldn't be used. Maybe only parts of it should be, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Because this "data pack" is crap and shouldn't be used. Maybe only parts of it should be, but I wouldn't recommend it.

JDB, avesta supports 8.00 maps, so please dont talk crap :thumbup:
If you like it download it, if not just skip the thread so easy it is..

!

i have a question how to make account? i download avesta 7.6 then i replace the date file then i star avesta but dont work maybe i need sql? plz make a full tutorial im 100% interesting in this ot :)

maybe this message is a alte message for how much this serv is but why doesent it have ot starter?

JDB, avesta supports 8.00 maps, so please dont talk crap :thumbup:
If you like it download it, if not just skip the thread so easy it is..

I already downloaded it and even tried to host it. Lot's of problems arise after a couple hours when people start doing stuff.
That's why I said it's not worth even using it. Outdated and dead project. It's not talking crap, it's the truth.

Re-open the project and fix stuff? Then maybe it will be worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back