• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Project DATA FILE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I threw up this server, it had a few basic bugs on bootup as stated. I fixed those in about 30 minutes. scalped the shit out of the maps deadzones removing 30 meg. cleaned out all the tracked map items like vials and lowbie loots. fixed the rook premium bridge, rook lever to remove the brick wall under the oracle area, fixed the rat bridge, fixed about 10 hours worth of map bugs, revamped the map version and replaced some stuff, redone the towns. redone the town binding methods to make them hometowns. cleaned out some houses in edron. made the nicaw webpage various sql bugs work with this server, built a small team to assist me with the project, Sportacus, Xagul(madness ot owner) chaos(euphoria/rise of abbadon,chaos ot original) and myself to develop the server. The small conflicts we do encounter we crush like the little nothings they are. I do not see a problem at all with making this datapack into a server. The entire things needs polished and work but that is what makes it great :) I would say it is about 80% .... thats not bad considering it is a free download. If you know your shit then this is a snap of a job that will take a small crew a few weeks to work up to a hostable mass.

At any rate ill post a link when im done making this lump of coal a diamond. Thanks for the upload :)

People these days want everything completed for them, they dont want to work shit.

I thank you Warbringer for uploading this. I'm going to work on it and later on host it :)

ive set this up with avesta but im getting

Code:
:: Checking Database Connection... Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: C
an't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

Error: Database Connection Failed!

How do i set up this sql server? - im not a TOTAL noob btw

ive searched to no avail.

guys can u make in server 7.6 an account manager ????? if u can plz can any1 help me :D

thanks you for this :) i fixed the bugs, all is working fine , thanks you.

We are sorry but the server which hosts this file is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
btw ill try to host it and fix manyyy bugs. i started tibia 8.0+, but i always liked 7.6 :D btw how do i make accs? i am forced to use website?

since i can't edit... i got it to download now, thanks ^^

I got the map somewhere on a USB memory somewhere I can fix it to you tonight or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back