• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60-7.72] Latest forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello nekiro

the problem appears in your default map with the name world.otbm
it doesn't have problem to load and save it, but if i add for example any item with these ids it will fail to load
this happens on your map and mine thee items has the atttribute plural , gold coins , fish , food etc

Code:

the server will load to fail your map or mine. it doesn't matter ( im using your items.otb and xml and im also using the latest remeres map editor which is 3.6.1 right?

@Nekiro
Post automatically merged:

PS:my map is not old at all i have loaded it into tfs 1.2 (otx3) realera map( tfs1.2) othire , otx2 and many other dfistributions.
PS2: so then , did you noticed that there was this issue ?

i found issue with acc creation with latest znoteacc
Code:
string(51) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='xxxxx';"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'

and many errors with the monster that comeswith the datapack

[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "health potion".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Amazons/valkyrie.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "girlish hair decoration".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Amazons/valkyrie.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "protective charm".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown element percent. data/monster/Amazons/valkyrie.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown element percent. data/monster/Amazons/valkyrie.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "girlish hair decoration".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Amazons/amazon.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "protective charm".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Amazons/amazon.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Non-unique loot item "axe ring".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Dwarves/dwarf_soldier.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "iron ore".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Dwarves/dwarf_soldier.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "piercing bolt".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Non-unique loot item "axe ring".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Dwarves/dwarf_guard.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Non-unique loot item "battle hammer".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Dwarves/dwarf_guard.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "iron ore".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "health potion".
im gonna test with monster tfs 1.2
Please read main post, these are not issues, you have to fix the datapack yourself, downgrade is only the server trhat lets you login to tibia 7.x

i can't create items with gm or get invisible, i enabled flag 2 in group id , i didn't saw otherr flag in the xml
what could be , or it's a missing feature?

something is wrong with walking every few steps my char gets stucks , this doesn't happen on others distributions, where should i check? i can compare with my tool could you tell me @Nekiro pls?

i can't create items with gm or get invisible, i enabled flag 2 in group id , i didn't saw otherr flag in the xml
what could be , or it's a missing feature?
flags & commands

only god (group id 3) can use these commands... what you are "reporting" is not a bug at all, it took me 3 minutes to take a quick look at data folder to figure it out

flags & commands

only god (group id 3) can use these commands... what you are "reporting" is not a bug at all, it took me 3 minutes to take a quick look at data folder to figure it out
I wasn't saying it was a bug bro, I just said that I can enable a feature in this case god. and I was expecting a reply like yours, I'll check wtf with my files because in the flies I just saw flag 1 and two

warnings with latest sources.
Code:
1>otserv.cpp
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\xtgmath.h(24,70): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'double' to 'T', possible loss of data
1>        with
1>        [
1>            T=uint32_t
1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\networkmessage.cpp)
1>outfit.cpp
1>outputmessage.cpp
1>party.cpp
1>player.cpp
1>position.cpp
1>protocol.cpp
1>protocolgame.cpp
1>protocollogin.cpp
1>C:\Users\diarreamen\OneDrive\Escritorio\TFS772\src\player.cpp(2712,15): warning C4189: 'i': local variable is initialized but not referenced
1>quests.cpp
1>C:\Users\diarreamen\OneDrive\Escritorio\TFS772\src\player.cpp(2755,15): warning C4189: 'i': local variable is initialized but not referenced
1>raids.cpp

TFS 1.X+ - Issue creating player on tfs 1.3 path 7.72 WITH ZNOTE ACC (https://otland.net/threads/issue-creating-player-on-tfs-1-3-path-7-72-with-znote-acc.268633/#post-2592889)

latest sources is not detecting if the database contains number or name column.
Znote code is working good, you should implement his code @Nekiro it's working good
Code:
string(51) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='xxxxxx';"
(query - SQL error)

also walking works pretty bad using 7.72 otx 3 with otclient works good,

Last edited:
anyone got the code to fix this?
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Spell Interface]
data/spells/scripts/attack/poison_bomb_rune.lua:onCastSpell
attempt to call a table value
stack traceback:
        [C]: at 0x7ff7e3d32020
this occurs when i use example poison bomb rune , if i use mwall i got other errors ( im using the spells folder that comes with datapack, i tested with other but it doesn't works neither

Any chance to implement the uh trap and parcel height block? I know that is for 7.4 but we all know everyone will use this for host 7.4 based servers do it like an option 🔥 it is easy to load 7.4 maps and items 7.4 with this engine using 7.72 client

Any chance to implement the uh trap and parcel height block? I know that is for 7.4 but we all know everyone will use this for host 7.4 based servers do it like an option 🔥 it is easy to load 7.4 maps and items 7.4 with this engine using 7.72 client
Maybe if you open a new issue / enhancement nekirou would implement it.
It would be really good, it's a nice suggestion

What accmaker should I use?
Below try register acc on znote.

string(51) "SELECT id FROM accounts WHERE name='xxxxxxx';"
(query - SQL error)

What accmaker should I use?
Below try register acc on znote.

string(51) "SELECT id FROM accounts WHERE name='xxxxxxx';"
(query - SQL error)

i know. i meant why don't update the schema ..
i had this "issue" and i've seen like 5 others guys with the same" issue " so why don't update the schema so the it will come "fixed" by default

NPC also not working:

Lua:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:onThink
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:217: attempt to call global 'closeShopWindow' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'closeShopWindow'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:217: in function 'releaseFocus'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:553: in function 'onWalkAway'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:497: in function 'onThink'
        data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:8: in function <data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:8>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back