• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60-7.72] Latest forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, you may know my other downgrade to protocol version 8.6, I noticed there is also no 7.6-7.72 version out here, so here I come!
This downgrade supports tibia 7.72, I'm not entirely sure if it does 7.6 but it should.
As always datapack is pretty much default and isnt downgraded. Only items are updated to 7.72 version (credits to othire).

Submit bugs in repository not here, thanks.

Repository:

Enjoy!

These downgraded servers based on tfs downgraded by @Nekiro 1.x should be attached on Otland GitHub, in order to make PR, report issues or simply improve the code, since otland haven't made it yet and only has support for 10.90 or latest pre 11 protocol.

Thanks I'm going to test this in a while

I have an issue opening my map 7.6 used on tfs1.2
Code:
> Map size: 65000x65000.
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:31982, y:31556, z:7] Failed to load item 2148.
> ERROR: Failed to load map
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

OBS: IM USING OTB 3 I THINK
i got this error the item is gold coin , my map works perfectly on tfs 1.2 i migrated action/movement/world and nothing else something should be wrong with the distribution as i have told that im using my file son tfs 1.2 without problems
what it could be? could u check if there's something wrong @Nekiro

1%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/player.cpp.o /root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/src/player.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void Player::postAddNotification(Thing*, const Cylinder*, int32_t, cylinderlink _t)’: /root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/src/player.cpp:2711:7: error: variable ‘req uireListUpdate’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable] bool requireListUpdate = true; ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/src/player.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void Player::postRemoveNotification(Thing*, const Cylinder*, int32_t, cylinderl ink_t)’: /root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/src/player.cpp:2762:7: error: variable ‘req uireListUpdate’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable] bool requireListUpdate = true; ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build.make:1201: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/pl ayer.cpp.o' failed make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/player.cpp.o] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/build' CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/build' Makefile:83: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2

:(

Install lualit solved problem :p

Last edited:
1%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/player.cpp.o /root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/src/player.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void Player::postAddNotification(Thing*, const Cylinder*, int32_t, cylinderlink _t)’: /root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/src/player.cpp:2711:7: error: variable ‘req uireListUpdate’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable] bool requireListUpdate = true; ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/src/player.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void Player::postRemoveNotification(Thing*, const Cylinder*, int32_t, cylinderl ink_t)’: /root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/src/player.cpp:2762:7: error: variable ‘req uireListUpdate’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable] bool requireListUpdate = true; ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build.make:1201: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/pl ayer.cpp.o' failed make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/player.cpp.o] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/build' CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/forgottenserver-7.72-downgrade/build' Makefile:83: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2

:(

Install lualit solved problem :p
Thanks, your problem is a warning for unused variable, I corrected that code already, update your code to the latest commit.

I have an issue opening my map 7.6 used on tfs1.2
Code:
> Map size: 65000x65000.
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:31982, y:31556, z:7] Failed to load item 2148.
> ERROR: Failed to load map
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

OBS: IM USING OTB 3 I THINK
i got this error the item is gold coin , my map works perfectly on tfs 1.2 i migrated action/movement/world and nothing else something should be wrong with the distribution as i have told that im using my file son tfs 1.2 without problems
what it could be? could u check if there's something wrong @Nekiro

Well, loading maps from rme is very problematic same with items.otb, there are so many versions out there, I had problems to load my rme map too, because versions differ a lot, you can try loading my map (from the repo) into rme and look the properties to see its version, so you are sure which one server loads.
Regarding your error, you might have some attributes that tfs 1.3 does not have which conflicts and makes the item fail to load which then returns whole loading map process, you can remove the return which will continue to load the map which I dont recommend or convert your map somehow.

Thanks, your problem is a warning for unused variable, I corrected that code already, update your code to the latest commit.

Well, loading maps from rme is very problematic same with items.otb, there are so many versions out there, I had problems to load my rme map too, because versions differ a lot, you can try loading my map (from the repo) into rme and look the properties to see its version, so you are sure which one server loads.
Regarding your error, you might have some attributes that tfs 1.3 does not have which conflicts and makes the item fail to load which then returns whole loading map process, you can remove the return which will continue to load the map which I dont recommend or convert your map somehow.
Where the return is? Could you point it pls?
I want to do that in order to load the map

Open the rme with the default tfs map for 7.72 clean the map and import you rlmap save it and try again
something should be wrong, i tried adding a missing atribute at the id 2148 which was
Code:
 plural="gold coins">
also
i changed this
Code:
if (majorVersion == 0xFFFFFFFF) {
        std::cout << "[Warning - Items::loadFromOtb] items.otb using generic client version." << std::endl;
    /*} else if (majorVersion != 3) {
        std::cout << "Old version detected, a newer version of items.otb is required." << std::endl;
        return false;*/
    } else if (minorVersion < CLIENT_VERSION_760) {
        std::cout << "A newer version of items.otb is required." << std::endl;
        return false;
    }

to this
Code:
/*if (majorVersion == 0xFFFFFFFF) {
        std::cout << "[Warning - Items::loadFromOtb] items.otb using generic client version." << std::endl;
    } else if (majorVersion != 3) {
        std::cout << "Old version detected, a newer version of items.otb is required." << std::endl;
        return false;
        return false;
    }*/

i still can't open my map on this distribution although i can open this map on tfs 0.4 otx2 and otx3, othire

something should be wrong @Nekiro :(

something should be wrong, i tried adding a missing atribute at the id 2148 which was
Code:
 plural="gold coins">
also
i changed this
Code:
        return false;*/
        return false;
    }

to this
Code:
/*if (majorVersion == 0xFFFFFFFF) {
    } else if (majorVersion != 3) {
        return false;
        return false;
    }*/

i still can't open my map on this distribution although i can open this map on tfs 0.4 otx2 and otx3, othire

something should be wrong @Nekiro :(
Thats problem with your map, not the server. Tfs 1.3 is very different when it comes to item attributes and thats not what I was talking about what you edited. You need to find load map method in map.cpp. You can do as Olddies suggested, that should solve your problems.

Thats problem with your map, not the server. Tfs 1.3 is very different when it comes to item attributes and thats not what I was talking about what you edited. You need to find load map method in map.cpp. You can do as Olddies suggested, that should solve your problems.
you mean this part?
Code:
bool Map::loadMap(const std::string& identifier, bool loadHouses)
{
    IOMap loader;
    if (!loader.loadMap(this, identifier)) {
        std::cout << "[Fatal - Map::loadMap] " << loader.getLastErrorString() << std::endl;
        return false;
    }

if (!IOMap::loadSpawns(this)) {
        std::cout << "[Warning - Map::loadMap] Failed to load spawn data." << std::endl;
    }

if (loadHouses) {
        if (!IOMap::loadHouses(this)) {
            std::cout << "[Warning - Map::loadMap] Failed to load house data." << std::endl;
        }

IOMapSerialize::loadHouseInfo();
        IOMapSerialize::loadHouseItems(this);
    }
    return true;
}

i will try to do the olddies method again
Post automatically merged:

What tfs 1.2 u mean otx? If is that then it will not work properly
yes otx3 why it wont work properly? if it already did on tfs0.4 otx2 othire and otx3 based on tfs 1.2
what is diferent? what needs to be changed can you point it out to me please man?
@Olddies

Last edited:
you mean this part?
Code:
bool Map::loadMap(const std::string& identifier, bool loadHouses)
{
    IOMap loader;
    if (!loader.loadMap(this, identifier)) {
        std::cout << "[Fatal - Map::loadMap] " << loader.getLastErrorString() << std::endl;
        return false;
    }

if (!IOMap::loadSpawns(this)) {
        std::cout << "[Warning - Map::loadMap] Failed to load spawn data." << std::endl;
    }

if (loadHouses) {
        if (!IOMap::loadHouses(this)) {
            std::cout << "[Warning - Map::loadMap] Failed to load house data." << std::endl;
        }

IOMapSerialize::loadHouseInfo();
        IOMapSerialize::loadHouseItems(this);
    }
    return true;
}

i will try to do the olddies method again

yes otx3 why it wont work properly? if it already did on tfs0.4 otx2 othire and otx3 based on tfs 1.2
what is diferent? what needs to be changed can you point it out to me please man?
@Olddies
Open the default map that comes in the datapack and delete everything from the map “clean it” then import your map and it should work

Last edited:
Open the default map that comes in the datapack and delete everything from the map “clean it” then import your map and it should work
oh ok i will try

Seems to be that the map that comes with this datapack is 830 -820
that's why my map wont open because the server and my map version and otb version doesnt match since my map is otb version 3 protocols 7.7 and 7.6 uses that otbm version isn't it?
the forgotten.otbm is 8.30 so server is loading that otb version which is 5 o 6 and not the otbm version 3 which uses the protocol 7.6 - 7.7

could you check this @Nekiro @Olddies pls?

830.png

Last edited:
Maybe this works?

this servers seems to use otb version 3
Code:
/////////OTB specific//////////////
enum clientVersion_t {
    CLIENT_VERSION_750 = 1,
    CLIENT_VERSION_755 = 2,
    CLIENT_VERSION_760 = 3,
    CLIENT_VERSION_770 = 3,
    CLIENT_VERSION_780 = 4,
    CLIENT_VERSION_790 = 5,
    CLIENT_VERSION_792 = 6,
};

that rme uses version 2 that its for 7.55 and the server is loading otbm 820 * the forgotten.otbm that comes with the0distribution is version otbm 5 or higher anyway at itemloader.h is not apprearing nothing relaterd to version 8.20

really weird

this is another code part related to this at items.cpp
Code:
        return false;*/
        return false;
    }

and this at iomap.cpp
Code:
bool IOMap::loadMap(Map* map, const std::string& fileName)
{
    int64_t start = OTSYS_TIME();
    OTB::Loader loader{fileName, OTB::Identifier{{'O', 'T', 'B', 'M'}}};
    auto& root = loader.parseTree();

PropStream propStream;
    if (!loader.getProps(root, propStream)) {
        setLastErrorString("Could not read root property.");
        return false;
    }

OTBM_root_header root_header;
    if (!propStream.read(root_header)) {
        setLastErrorString("Could not read header.");
        return false;
    }

uint32_t headerVersion = root_header.version;
    /*
    if (headerVersion == 0) {
        //In otbm version 1 the count variable after splashes/fluidcontainers and stackables
        //are saved as attributes instead, this solves alot of problems with items
        //that is changed (stackable/charges/fluidcontainer/splash) during an update.
        setLastErrorString("This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.");
        return false;
    }

WARNING: I had to comment that to make the server load my 7.6 rme generated map, read the note ^.
    */

if (headerVersion > 2) {
        setLastErrorString("Unknown OTBM version detected.");
        return false;
    }

/*
    if (root_header.majorVersionItems < 3) {
        setLastErrorString("This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.");
        return false;
    }

if (root_header.majorVersionItems > Item::items.majorVersion) {
        setLastErrorString("The map was saved with a different items.otb version, an upgraded items.otb is required.");
        return false;
    }
    */

if (root_header.minorVersionItems < CLIENT_VERSION_760) {
        setLastErrorString("This map needs to be updated.");
        return false;
    }

if (root_header.minorVersionItems > Item::items.minorVersion) {
        std::cout << "[Warning - IOMap::loadMap] This map needs an updated items.otb." << std::endl;
    }

std::cout << "> Map size: " << root_header.width << "x" << root_header.height << '.' << std::endl;
    map->width = root_header.width;
    map->height = root_header.height;

if (root.children.size() != 1 || root.children[0].type != OTBM_MAP_DATA) {
        setLastErrorString("Could not read data node.");
        return false;
    }

auto& mapNode = root.children[0];
    if (!parseMapDataAttributes(loader, mapNode, *map, fileName)) {
        return false;
    }

for (auto& mapDataNode : mapNode.children) {
        if (mapDataNode.type == OTBM_TILE_AREA) {
            if (!parseTileArea(loader, mapDataNode, *map)) {
                return false;
            }
        } else if (mapDataNode.type == OTBM_TOWNS) {
            if (!parseTowns(loader, mapDataNode, *map)) {
                return false;
            }
        } else if (mapDataNode.type == OTBM_WAYPOINTS && headerVersion > 1) {
            if (!parseWaypoints(loader, mapDataNode, *map)) {
                return false;
            }
        } else {
            setLastErrorString("Unknown map node.");
            return false;
        }
    }

std::cout << "> Map loading time: " << (OTSYS_TIME() - start) / (1000.) << " seconds." << std::endl;
    return true;
}

i cant find nothing more related to
Code:
CLIENT_VERSION_760

ok i've noticed that all the items that has attribute plural like
Code:
    <item id="2148" article="a" name="gold coin" plural="gold coins">
        <attribute key="weight" value="10"/>
        <attribute key="currency" value="1"/>
    </item>

is causing the troubles on map first io deleted the item 2148 (which was gold coins)
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:31983, y:31556, z:7] Failed to load item 2666. now im getting issue with meat item,
i got the attribute plural on my remere and on my server
only on this distribution is causing troubles
so. which would the attribute for these kind of items? because the trouble it's obviuosly in there
@Nekiro
if i put gold coins or item with the flag or attribute plural on your map , the ones that comes with the distribution and is opening it wont open neither, because of the item with this flag on the map

would you mind to check this or share your remere?

in sources some atributtes comes as plural and other simply with plural name , which one is correct?

Last edited:
this servers seems to use otb version 3
Code:
/////////OTB specific//////////////
enum clientVersion_t {
    CLIENT_VERSION_750 = 1,
    CLIENT_VERSION_755 = 2,
    CLIENT_VERSION_760 = 3,
    CLIENT_VERSION_770 = 3,
    CLIENT_VERSION_780 = 4,
    CLIENT_VERSION_790 = 5,
    CLIENT_VERSION_792 = 6,
};

that rme uses version 2 that its for 7.55 and the server is loading otbm 820 * the forgotten.otbm that comes with the0distribution is version otbm 5 or higher anyway at itemloader.h is not apprearing nothing relaterd to version 8.20

really weird

this is another code part related to this at items.cpp
Code:
        return false;*/
        return false;
    }

and this at iomap.cpp
Code:
bool IOMap::loadMap(Map* map, const std::string& fileName)
{
    int64_t start = OTSYS_TIME();
    OTB::Loader loader{fileName, OTB::Identifier{{'O', 'T', 'B', 'M'}}};
    auto& root = loader.parseTree();

PropStream propStream;
    if (!loader.getProps(root, propStream)) {
        setLastErrorString("Could not read root property.");
        return false;
    }

OTBM_root_header root_header;
    if (!propStream.read(root_header)) {
        setLastErrorString("Could not read header.");
        return false;
    }

uint32_t headerVersion = root_header.version;
    /*
    if (headerVersion == 0) {
        //In otbm version 1 the count variable after splashes/fluidcontainers and stackables
        //are saved as attributes instead, this solves alot of problems with items
        //that is changed (stackable/charges/fluidcontainer/splash) during an update.
        return false;
    }

WARNING: I had to comment that to make the server load my 7.6 rme generated map, read the note ^.
    */

if (headerVersion > 2) {
        setLastErrorString("Unknown OTBM version detected.");
        return false;
    }

/*
    if (root_header.majorVersionItems < 3) {
        return false;
    }

if (root_header.majorVersionItems > Item::items.majorVersion) {
        setLastErrorString("The map was saved with a different items.otb version, an upgraded items.otb is required.");
        return false;
    }
    */

if (root_header.minorVersionItems < CLIENT_VERSION_760) {
        setLastErrorString("This map needs to be updated.");
        return false;
    }

if (root_header.minorVersionItems > Item::items.minorVersion) {
        std::cout << "[Warning - IOMap::loadMap] This map needs an updated items.otb." << std::endl;
    }

std::cout << "> Map size: " << root_header.width << "x" << root_header.height << '.' << std::endl;
    map->width = root_header.width;
    map->height = root_header.height;

if (root.children.size() != 1 || root.children[0].type != OTBM_MAP_DATA) {
        setLastErrorString("Could not read data node.");
        return false;
    }

auto& mapNode = root.children[0];
    if (!parseMapDataAttributes(loader, mapNode, *map, fileName)) {
        return false;
    }

for (auto& mapDataNode : mapNode.children) {
        if (mapDataNode.type == OTBM_TILE_AREA) {
            if (!parseTileArea(loader, mapDataNode, *map)) {
                return false;
            }
        } else if (mapDataNode.type == OTBM_TOWNS) {
            if (!parseTowns(loader, mapDataNode, *map)) {
                return false;
            }
        } else if (mapDataNode.type == OTBM_WAYPOINTS && headerVersion > 1) {
            if (!parseWaypoints(loader, mapDataNode, *map)) {
                return false;
            }
        } else {
            setLastErrorString("Unknown map node.");
            return false;
        }
    }

std::cout << "> Map loading time: " << (OTSYS_TIME() - start) / (1000.) << " seconds." << std::endl;
    return true;
}

i cant find nothing more related to
Code:
CLIENT_VERSION_760

ok i've noticed that all the items that has attribute plural like
Code:
    <item id="2148" article="a" name="gold coin" plural="gold coins">
        <attribute key="weight" value="10"/>
        <attribute key="currency" value="1"/>
    </item>

is causing the troubles on map first io deleted the item 2148 (which was gold coins)
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:31983, y:31556, z:7] Failed to load item 2666. now im getting issue with meat item,
i got the attribute plural on my remere and on my server
only on this distribution is causing troubles
so. which would the attribute for these kind of items? because the trouble it's obviuosly in there
@Nekiro
if i put gold coins or item with the flag or attribute plural on your map , the ones that comes with the distribution and is opening it wont open neither, because of the item with this flag on the map

would you mind to check this or share your remere?

in sources some atributtes comes as plural and other simply with plural name , which one is correct?
I used latest RME from github, nothing was changed, used the lowest possible protocol, it is 7.6 I think? Just removed forgotten map cause it was redundant, I forgot to delete it. About your attribute issues. About the plural somethings I still believe your map is old thus has differents structure and tfs 1.3 fails to load it.

I used latest RME from github, nothing was changed, used the lowest possible protocol, it is 7.6 I think? Just removed forgotten map cause it was redundant, I forgot to delete it. About your attribute issues. About the plural somethings I still believe your map is old thus has differents structure and tfs 1.3 fails to load it.
Hello nekiro

the problem appears in your default map with the name world.otbm
it doesn't have problem to load and save it, but if i add for example any item with these ids it will fail to load
this happens on your map and mine thee items has the atttribute plural , gold coins , fish , food etc

Code:

the server will load to fail your map or mine. it doesn't matter ( im using your items.otb and xml and im also using the latest remeres map editor which is 3.6.1 right?

@Nekiro

PS:my map is not old at all i have loaded it into tfs 1.2 (otx3) realera map( tfs1.2) othire , otx2 and many other dfistributions.
PS2: so then , did you noticed that there was this issue ?

i found issue with acc creation with latest znoteacc
Code:
string(51) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='xxxxx';"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'

and many errors with the monster that comeswith the datapack

[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "health potion".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Amazons/valkyrie.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "girlish hair decoration".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Amazons/valkyrie.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "protective charm".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown element percent. data/monster/Amazons/valkyrie.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown element percent. data/monster/Amazons/valkyrie.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "girlish hair decoration".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Amazons/amazon.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "protective charm".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Amazons/amazon.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Non-unique loot item "axe ring".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Dwarves/dwarf_soldier.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "iron ore".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Dwarves/dwarf_soldier.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "piercing bolt".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Non-unique loot item "axe ring".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Dwarves/dwarf_guard.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Non-unique loot item "battle hammer".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load loot. data/monster/Dwarves/dwarf_guard.xml
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "iron ore".
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown loot item "health potion".
im gonna test with monster tfs 1.2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back