• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60] Data Pack Rl

This is converted map from tibia 8.0 and i bet there are missing npc/ some of them wouldnt work.

its not 8.0 it only require 8.0 client to see map but in properties it says 7.4 :| derp

+ map is the smalles problem look through my uploads i given 7.6 map with spawns just get actions from this data pack and you have quests+ npc and almost ready to test run :D

its not 8.0 it only require 8.0 client to see map but in properties it says 7.4 :| derp
If it REQUIRE 8.0 client to see map and it says in PROPERTIES 7.4 that means the map is converted!! Who the heck would create 7.6 OLD SCHOOL MAP ON THE FREAKING NEW CLIENT LIKE 8.0?

i converted it to 7.6 without any map bugs or problems btw i think it was for special distro man think about like 2009 they didnt had the same distro as now :D

Back