• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60] [Full Custom RPG] The Adera Map by DZBeta (free to download after finishing)

@Schmanky
Thanks, I'll check this guide later, and I try to upload better screens from now. :)
@poopsiedoodle
Yes, autoborder looks kinda' ugly sometimes, and about customization - I don't have idea what else can I use to detail my map. Also I don't want to make it so much detailed, I remember 7.6 protocol map as very ugly and undetailed, but I think that this is this "retro essence". But thanks for Your comment, you motivated me a lot. :)

UPDATE:
- started work at Edron-like isle (I made whole Cyclopolis, I will post some pics when I will finish whole island.)
- still working at north side of Mainland
- HOTA quest with advanced scripts (to create helmet You will need all 7 pcs of helmet, to enchant it for 1 hour You will need small ruby) - done
- finished working on monsters (every single monster drops items which he should drop, etc)
- Behemoth Quest with lever, as in RL Tibia - done
- Added 2 exp places (Blue Djinns, Green Djinns) - I will post screens of it when I will finish whole Darama-like continent

CURRENT MINIMAP (2014-08-28):
nWszhym.png

NEW SCREENS:
cMwQNPg.png

vs1aVcK.png

d1Rq1XZ.png

fRP6uN9.png

CN37umg.png

YGlGCje.png

oBKiTvK.png

p3MDHR7.png

dGH09E7.png

uKYRQhg.png

@Schmanky
Looks better now? Lighting still sucks but I just figured that this engine (Darkonia 1.03c1) has problems with light effects. So right now I don't have possibility to show You guys nicer pics, sorry. :(

Last edited:
Damn, It was my client - I installed multi-client crack, and it was with light hack. Sorry guys. New, better screens coming soon. :)

Thanks, Schmanky.

Well, instead of trying to make every building look pretty much exactly like every building in RL tibia, you could keep the general shape of the town, but not exactly keep the same image of it on the inside

I could. But I won't do that. I made it just how I wanted to. Cities are similar, but all areas outside towns are different. Except well-known places like Dwarven Bridge, Cyclopolis, Venore Dragon Lair, etc. Just wait until I'll release finished map, and then we'll see is it ok, or is it not.

no update this day / day off

2 screens showing a cave near Carless:
vLACny8.png

xhPqDnD.png

And updated minimap:
before:
SflVla2.png

after:
kp7RKgO.png

Last edited:
Little update:
- started work on Tiquanda-like area (see minimap at first page)
- Edron-like island done in 10%
- shapes of north side of Mainland fixed, I think I will keep it just how it looks right now(see minimap at first page)
- created small village near Carless called Ravenda.
- created Amazon Shield quest - our mission is to drop spy report from Amazons at camp near Carless - and only there (something like Sam's old backpack quest), and bring it back to Rubben.
- prepared scripts to Annihilator, and Demon Helmet quests (still need to be fixed a lil' bit)
- added few new NPCs (currently 43 NPCs created)
- NPCs are selling spells for Real Tibia price right now
- all spells are fixed, except "Find Person".

I will post some new screens in next few days, but it will be a huge update. Thanks for reading my thread and stay tuned.

Adera is still alive!
Firstly, I'd like to apologize all of You for a really huge break, because as You probably see, last update was posted in Aug 31. But project is still alive. I'm continuing working on project, and right now I can tell, that there is not much work to do. Today I will post just few screens of place, which I created today, and till now I'm going to post screens everyday. I will also update first post with all info.
sZI0RIT.jpg

fZRMXNm.jpg

NRM41Nb.jpg

i5fxiHa.jpg

ZiJeheN.jpg

You should really stop copying rl tibia.
If it's a question about inspiration, take a break whenever you dunno what to do.. let inspiration come.. at least not force it.

Right now I'm doing a custom map. 100% custom, nothing copied, not shapes not anything..

6xulp3.jpg

Started it yesterday.. haven't got very far (the screen is from this morning)
But like you see.. you can't find any shapes that you'd find in rl tibia

Rik, stop hating, support instead..

You are nothing but negative, ppl loose their motivation..
So please change your tone, and i probably speak for everyone.

Let him map a 'own version' rl map even if u dont like it.

Stop visit this instead.

Why should I only point the good things. That way they do not learn from it. How are you going to fix a mistake if you do not know what you're doing wrong? There's one, long way to find that out. I already said that before.

And if you can't take critism, this is not the place you want to be.

About the 'own version' of a real map. It's just unfair and almost illegal (copyrights) to claim that he made a ''(7.6) >FULL CUSTOM< rpg map >BY DZBETA<'' while it's almost identical to the real Cipsoft map. That's what I, and a few others, have been saying all the time. But he and a few other people around here seem to not get this.

Why should I only point the good things. That way they do not learn from it. How are you going to fix a mistake if you do not know what you're doing wrong? There's one, long way to find that out. I already said that before.

And if you can't take critism, this is not the place you want to be.

About the 'own version' of a real map. It's just unfair and almost illegal (copyrights) to claim that he made a ''(7.6) >FULL CUSTOM< rpg map >BY DZBETA<'' while it's almost identical to the real Cipsoft map. That's what I, and a few others, have been saying all the time. But he and a few other people around here seem to not get this.

Im not saying you should, but you can change the tone, your basicaly being rude..
And critisicm is just fine, but you can tell something posetive aswell, wouldn't you appriciate some posetivity on your map pieces ?

About the "rl map", u told it more then once.. Let it be hes problem, ppl choose to download or play this. Cipsoft chooses to sue him or not, in the end its not your problem. Im just sayin'

I don't mean to attack you, but just writing my opinion about ur attitude to others work.

Im not saying you should, but you can change the tone, your basicaly being rude..
And critisicm is just fine, but you can tell something posetive aswell, wouldn't you appriciate some posetivity on your map pieces ?

About the "rl map", u told it more then once.. Let it be hes problem, ppl choose to download or play this. Cipsoft chooses to sue him or not, in the end its not your problem. Im just sayin'

I don't mean to attack you, but just writing my opinion about ur attitude to others work.

I do mention the good things about maps - pretty frequently, actually. But I'm not gonna lie and make him believe it's good or original while it's not.

@Rik123
Still annoying as sh*t. I was missing you. :) I'm not copying anything from rl. And yes - this is 100% custom map. 99% of your posts on this thread are about 'copying shapes, ctrl+c ctrl+v' et cetera... So if you're still going to cry about this I will simply ignore you.
@dip'ah
Either on my map. And stop showing off your map on this thread, plax. But actually I like it, and I'm curious how you will draw rivers, mountains etc - but gl.

And now something about map:
Dunno yet if I'm going to upload some pics today, but definitely I will start working on map right now. Stay tuned and thanks for following this thread.

One more thing, @Rik123 - Adera is map which I'm going to share with everyone. So please, appreciate that. Oh yes, also take a look again at SIZE of whole map - see, this is a really huge bastard, and I really wasted many hours for creating this map. Map which, again, I'm going to share with everyone. So stop hating - if you don't like it - simply ignore this thread. Ave.

Back