• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60] [Full Custom RPG] The Adera Map by DZBeta (free to download after finishing)

I do mention the good things about maps - pretty frequently, actually. But I'm not gonna lie and make him believe it's good or original while it's not.
Just leave the thread, I don't like the map too but I'm not here being annoying, go find something productive to do with your life.

@Rik123
Still annoying as sh*t. I was missing you. :) I'm not copying anything from rl. And yes - this is 100% custom map. 99% of your posts on this thread are about 'copying shapes, ctrl+c ctrl+v' et cetera... So if you're still going to cry about this I will simply ignore you.
@dip'ah
Either on my map. And stop showing off your map on this thread, plax. But actually I like it, and I'm curious how you will draw rivers, mountains etc - but gl.

And now something about map:
Dunno yet if I'm going to upload some pics today, but definitely I will start working on map right now. Stay tuned and thanks for following this thread.

My plan wasn't to show off.. you can't even find a thread about my project on OTLand, I'm just trying to be helpful.

@dip'ah
Ok mate, sorry then.

little update (I wasn't able to do much work today - but as I promised - everyday I will post updated progress, even the little ones)
- updated map shape (this will be a final shape of main continent, as you can see I decreased some areas, because it would be hard to made so many unique hunt places.
But still it will be very big. :)
- started work on Ab'Dendriel-like city
- finished work on unnamed mountain (Femor Hills-like)
- boat NPCs finally added
- fixed 'Find Person' spell

MINIMAP BEFORE:
wAmqKBe.png

MINIMAP AFTER:
tglih6E.png

*** thread update ***
public show-off #2 added (17 spots) - check first post for dl link

Last edited:
You even use the cipsoft names as indication for people to understand what you're making. And yet, you're not admitting you're copying a lot from the real map.

You're the biggest donkey I've ever seen - "You even use the cipsoft names as indication for people to understand what you're making. " - yes genius, I use them only as indications. And this is the only reason why I use them. So again - STFU, keep working on your own project and if you don't like my - simply ignore it.

Fuck, I'm sick of this. Thanks to @Rik123 right now I'm thinking is releasing whole project for free is a good idea? Rather not - why? because of deepshit123, whose favourite hobby is to hate others. And why I want to give him months of my hard job for free? Why? Fuck this.

Just ignore him if you don't like his comments. You are on a forum, where you post things for others to comment on. You need to learn how to take hate/dislikes/critics. I was like that in the start to, but later on when I continued mapping I got alot of people to like what I did, and some Not... No need to cry for that... There will always be people who will dislike, hate, or w/e. But just don't listen if you don't like what they have to say.

As for the topic; I think that this looks like a pretty good project. The mapping itself is not the greatest, but it is 7.6, where you don't have so much details to work with. So it has potential.
Continue working on it, and try to listen to what I have to say... I'm not usually that guy that says these kinds of things, but w/e. Good Luck

Last edited:
Fuck, I'm sick of this. Thanks to @Rik123 right now I'm thinking is releasing whole project for free is a good idea? Rather not - why? because of deepshit123, whose favourite hobby is to hate others. And why I want to give him months of my hard job for free? Why? Fuck this.
Don't feed the troll. This is what he wants you to do. Just ignore him *****

Personally I think what you're doing is really awesome

Thanks guys, both of you helped mi a lot. I really appreciate that. Sorry for no update today, I have no access to my computer right now. But I'm going to post something tomorrow for sure. Stay tuned.

Idc if you do not release it. I do not download maps anyway and I'm especially not going to download terrible shit like your maps.

Thanks guys, both of you helped mi a lot. I really appreciate that. Sorry for no update today, I have no access to my computer right now. But I'm going to post something tomorrow for sure. Stay tuned.

Sensetive '*****'

Nice copy of carlin there. A+ (bad). Oh also gz on copying femor hills (proud of u!). Overall, I'd rate the map 11/10 for effort (0/10 shit map). Keep it up! (don't keep it up.)

I like this project it is like your own version of the real map. The map looks good and I have no clue why some people are bashing on you.

Keep it up!

Idc if you do not release it. I do not download maps anyway and I'm especially not going to download terrible shit like your maps.

Sensetive '*****'
Nice copy of carlin there. A+ (bad). Oh also gz on copying femor hills (proud of u!). Overall, I'd rate the map 11/10 for effort (0/10 shit map). Keep it up! (don't keep it up.)

go f*ck urself guys

nie udostepniaj napisz zrobimy to cos wymysle pisz pw :D
nice remake 10/10

ps rik123 find something to do with your life instead of posting in this thread because you're not normal just playing a dickhead here he's mapping that's good atleast he's doing something you gived your opinion already no need to fucking spam the thread. ps2 ur n00b

Adera is still alive!
Firstly, I'd like to apologize all of You for a really huge break, because as You probably see, last update was posted in Aug 31. But project is still alive. I'm continuing working on project, and right now I can tell, that there is not much work to do. Today I will post just few screens of place, which I created today, and till now I'm going to post screens everyday. I will also update first post with all info.
sZI0RIT.jpg

fZRMXNm.jpg

NRM41Nb.jpg

i5fxiHa.jpg

ZiJeheN.jpg

Nice! I think the mapping is perfectly fine, but there are some areas that you could improve on.

Screenshots:
1: It looks good overall! I think some of the trees could be placed differently though, and I have a feeling it might look better without the two different wall types. Might be wrong on that one, but you could try it out :)
2: This one is great except for the bordering on the upper floor. It would look better if you removed the small white patches altogether.
3: The tree/bush placements are a tad too linear here, and I'd use more small stones (the 1x one) and skip out on some of the 2-3x ones.
4: I feel like the picture is too cramped.. Try moving the adjacent caves a bit further away from the main path perhaps?
5: Layout is good, but you've gone a bit overboard with the detailing. I gave it a go to show you sort of how I would change it (my god, 7.6 mapping is tedious.. :p):
7viSJUr.png

Keep it up dude!

Thanks guys for your opinions. Sry for no updates, I haven't got too much time to mapping (need to study a lil' bit), but as I said earlier - I'm still working on Ab'Dendriel-like city. I don't think that posting screens from unfinished town is a good idea, so I will post some photos of finished town, and then I'll ask you about ur opinions. Thanks guys once again for your help, I really appreciate that. Ty ty ty:)

... but I can post screens from other parts of map :) Also I fixed some bugs from elder parts of map (like Vorate areas - it was the first thing created on Adera) - right now it really looks like bug free.
These screens are showing few Cyclopolis and Behemoth Quest spots:
dYFvRI3.jpg

jfdsT4Y.jpg

wdpbT2o.jpg

hibrGm4.jpg

PhkubPI.jpg

And these are some random spots from Adera map (I was just using commands like /goto bear and taking a photo.)
oFc4zQv.jpg

F4tHzak.jpg

IOHELde.jpg

f5eQVVO.jpg

Thanks. :) But I'm going to keep it up :)

#small Ab'Dendriel-like town update
created 15% of whole city (few houses, archer shop, temple, boat, depot, few other places); also started work on troll caves - everything is looking quite good (I don't know why - but I love old look of Ab'Dendriel (old updates) - when trees were house walls etc.) - so I think that's why I like it so much, even at early stage of creating this city.

Last edited:
As you probably seen earlier, I've said, that I won't post any screens of Ne'Adwena (Ab'Dendriel-like city), but... why not? :)
Here are some in-game screens of newest Adera town (remember that all of these areas are still in-progress):
EUmgde5.jpg

xo8GMER.jpg

tGaq7ci.jpg

zmQOBF0.jpg

PguAq7h.jpg

PnUtNNs.jpg

#update
latest minimap:
uQqykUp.png

I have nothing to criticise for but I am wondering why you put so much time on remapping pieces instead of making your own? I also think the title of the thread confuse everyone since this in fact isn't a 'Full Custom RPG' as you stated. But I do wish you good luck on this project.

Back