• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60] [Full Custom RPG] The Adera Map by DZBeta (free to download after finishing)

The only places at the map which are highly inspired by Global Tibia Map is mountain near Carlin (Femor Hills??), and Carless, because this is my favourite city in Tibia and I wanted to make it looks almost as in original map.
venore looks practically identical to venore, carlin is identical, ghostlands is identical, every picture you've shown is identical to rl and if i didn't know it was from this thread i would have said it's a real tibia map

This looks really interesting, I will make sure to follow this threat when you update with more photos.

Thanks for critical and constructive opinions. Guys, I dont want to argue with You. It's my hobby, I want to make a project like this, of course it is obvious that some of You won't like it, but anyway I'm going to finish it and share it 100% for free. With all scripts, NPC, everything. This is my first project which is in very advanced progress, and I just need to finish it.

I will post new screens in this evening.

Jesus... :/ Write my first post again - I said THAT MY ENGLISH ISN'T GOOD. I meant that shapes, which are completely new! These on my map are made 100% by me, I haven't even looking at Tibia map. I made shapes from my memories, when I was playing original Tibia. Comparise my map to CipSoft map - you see? My rivers are completely different, shapes, SIZE of Main-Continent, etc. Stop arguing with me. Again - If you don't like my project - don't follow it's progress. :/ Are you 12? Or what? The only places at the map which are highly inspired by Global Tibia Map is mountain near Carlin (Femor Hills??), and Carless, because this is my favourite city in Tibia and I wanted to make it looks almost as in original map.

''100% custom'' means it's 100% custom, not half copied, half edited. I compared it yeah, and the pictures look like it's real Tibia, in fact, you even stole the name and idea of Ghostland. Your rivers are not 'completely different'. And no, I'am not 12, 'or what' - like there is just one option: my age is 12. By the way, you got a real good memory, if you exactly copied Carlin and then changed the interior of houses.

Anyway, Polak, it seems like you're either acting real stupid or you are real stupid, because you did not get it what I and others have been telling you for a few days now: your project is unoriginal, ugly and you're a terrible mapper.

It's not copied you moron. Yes I have a good memory about Carlin, I play Tibia since 2005. Anyway, *your nationality in your language* - stop spamming and give yourself a break. Your maps are terrible, too :) But you got a lot more details available. What a crap. :( You're a terrible mapper. :( So sad... Man, chill, I will continue this thread anyway, and from now I will ignore all your "constructive" opinions. And now - have you got a problem with my nationality? Stop calling me Polak, ok? So from now I won't answer to your shitty posts.
Rik123 is terrible mapper, boo. :(

Polak, I'm glad that you're saying I'm a bad mapper than someone who knows anything about maps. Unexperienced their critism is not to be taken seriously. In this case, you are the unexperienced mapper, obviously. Polak.

Thanks for critical and constructive opinions. Guys, I dont want to argue with You. It's my hobby, I want to make a project like this, of course it is obvious that some of You won't like it, but anyway I'm going to finish it and share it 100% for free. With all scripts, NPC, everything. This is my first project which is in very advanced progress, and I just need to finish it.

I will post new screens in this evening.
why, why not map something unique? i always like to see new oldschool mappers but this is as unoriginal and boring as it gets

''100% custom'' means it's 100% custom, not half copied, half edited. I compared it yeah, and the pictures look like it's real Tibia, in fact, you even stole the name and idea of Ghostland. Your rivers are not 'completely different'. And no, I'am not 12, 'or what' - like there is just one option: my age is 12. By the way, you got a real good memory, if you exactly copied Carlin and then changed the interior of houses.

Anyway, Polak, it seems like you're either acting real stupid or you are real stupid, because you did not get it what I and others have been telling you for a few days now: your project is unoriginal, ugly and you're a terrible mapper.

Stfu retard, this guy is havin fun in creating this and even sharing it without personal benefit. If you dont like it fuck off. You are insulting a guy who clearly likes doing what he does.

Stfu retard, this guy is havin fun in creating this and even sharing it without personal benefit. If you dont like it fuck off. You are insulting a guy who clearly likes doing what he does.

Almoste everyone on this site is sharing without personal benefit. I think none of you two cumdumpsters even had the potential to understand what we're saying. And by we I mean everyone else who said it is copied and edited.

@R.yan
Thanks for understanding, mate. :)
@Rik123
I map since 7.90 client. I'm not unexperienced. Maybe you not like my style of mapping. Besides it's 7.60 client, so I don't have too much choice of sprites/details/etc. I saw your maps - 100% autoborder. Noooope, thanks. And no - not everyone share as big map as this for free. If you don't like my work - do your map as you want. And stop calling me 'Polak'. It's not nice.

Sorry for no updates so far, but I'm on holidays and I can't map right now. I'll post new screens on 23th August. Stay tuned :)
Again, thanks R.yan.

@R.yan
Thanks for understanding, mate. :)
@Rik123
I map since 7.90 client. I'm not unexperienced. Maybe you not like my style of mapping. Besides it's 7.60 client, so I don't have too much choice of sprites/details/etc. I saw your maps - 100% autoborder. Noooope, thanks. And no - not everyone share as big map as this for free. If you don't like my work - do your map as you want. And stop calling me 'Polak'. It's not nice.

Sorry for no updates so far, but I'm on holidays and I can't map right now. I'll post new screens on 23th August. Stay tuned :)
Again, thanks R.yan.

What's wrong with Polak? You are a Polak, I'm even using a capital letter for it you should feel honoured.

And I feel proud. But I don't want you to make me honoured, ok? So stop calling me 'Polak'. You can do that? Besides, it's kinda' offtopic, so please, if you don't have any other fascinating opinions about my project, stop posting here. Because this thread is about my map, not about @Rik123 who is calling me 'Polak'.

And I feel proud. But I don't want you to make me honoured, ok? So stop calling me 'Polak'. You can do that? Besides, it's kinda' offtopic, so please, if you don't have any other fascinating opinions about my project, stop posting here. Because this thread is about my map, not about @Rik123 who is calling me 'Polak'.
wow man your really good at downloading rl tibia map and moving the walls around, well done ;)

Yes yes yes :* I'm uploading map (it's early build from March/April ??), and You guys will have chance to check, if this is modified global map.
Stay tuned.

A couple places copied from Adera map, I hope that this will make you believe, that it is NOT modified global map. This is 100% made by me map.
Click here to download the map (scanned via Avast): http://speedy*****malware.localhost/8xQCs/ADERA-SHOWOFF.rar
Password: otland.net
Feel free to download, and share it. But as I said, this is just couple of places (most of them are only on floor 0, except part of Vorate and random mountain.)

A couple places copied from Adera map, I hope that this will make you believe, that it is NOT modified global map. This is 100% made by me map.
Click here to download the map (scanned via Avast): http://speedy*****malware.localhost/8xQCs/ADERA-SHOWOFF.rar
Password: otland.net
Feel free to download, and share it. But as I said, this is just couple of places (most of them are only on floor 0, except part of Vorate and random mountain.)

''A couple places copied from Adera map, I hope that this will make you believe, that it is NOT modified global map. This is 100% made by me map.'' Unless if you are the maker of the Adera map, that makes totally no sense.

I don't understand, Rik123 :) Sorry. Just download it and tell me one more time - is this is a copy-paste map, which has parts from Global Tibia. - go on, download and check it :)

Back