• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60] [Full Custom RPG] The Adera Map by DZBeta (free to download after finishing)

@Rik123
Wow wow wow wow wow rly? Wow thanks man! Luv u!!! <3 Take this like!
@auda
It is my own vision of real map - a project which I always wanted to do. So it is full custom RPG, even if it looks similar.

jfdsT4Y.jpg

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A TREE UNDERGROUND SURROUNDED BY LAVA
hibrGm4.jpg

PhkubPI.jpg

FULL CUSTOM MY ASS

@Rik123
Man, I love you so much. <3
Srr for no updates, today I wasn't able to work on project, and tomorrow I'll start to work on some different project - when I will finish that one I will surely came back to Adera. Stay tuned.

Haters gonna hate, and Adera gonna be finished. As I said yesterday - no updates in next few days as I work on a different project, but then I'll just finish Adera main continent - so from the map work it will be almost everything - I just need to do jungle areas, finish Edron-like isle, and add Rookgaard. Day after day Adera is looking much much cooler.

My favourite place to hunt in Tibia - as for me it had to be as much similar to original as it is possible. When I turn OT to take some in-game screens I was simply amazed. Nostalgia!!!
ELVENBANE
Minimap screen:
xNuxHGO.png

In-game screens:
klHPzw2.jpg

GzLeqUV.jpg

QeADmvF.jpg

DdMVdBl.jpg

J57RKh7.jpg

5V7L7xD.jpg

why do you even post the screens if you did not change anything?...

i like the fact that you will release the map later on for the community but could you please keep this thread for showing of the new parts and not just the rl copies (or pieces where you only changed some trees)?

Whole place was made from scratch :) So it is still my piece of map and it is still MY THREAD about MY MAP. So I'm going to keep this thread to post screens which I like to post. And I posted it just because I wanted to share with whole community my opinion about this place and my own version of it at my map.

Ne'Adwena caves - three new screens
QdvEFiL.jpg

cM80NTS.jpg

jYUobx8.jpg

Ne'Adwena is currently finished in 70%. (with exp places etc.)

And three screens from absolutely new isle near Ne'Adwena - Hydrium (Draconia-like):
cFgG2Mc.jpg

k4c4EVs.jpg

spGfQ5z.jpg

Sorry that I'm not updating you more often, but I can promise that I'm still working on Adera Project, and sooner or later - I'm going to finish this project and share it with you - as I said earlier.
Dunno yet, when I'm going to post new update, don't worry, this project IS GOING to be finished. Thanks.

@dzbeta
Looking forward for you to share this map :) I took a good look at the 7.6 styles and I was quite impressed about them. I might even use a similar place like that Giant Spider place in #64 in my own server, in future updates.

The idea about making a similar map than CipSoft has done from your own memory and with your own editions is great. Just as Peroxide does :) There are some beautiful details at some points of the 7.6'ish mapping, which I often fail to add to make it look that nice. Like using multiple ground materials on top of eachother in certain places. And don't care about these immature people, who are trying to drive you down. They are what we call the "cancer" with OT people.

I will definately look forward for the release and you know what... you just gave me a huge spark of mapping and detailing Wintervale's map more. Thank you for that! :) As it will be released public at some point, you don't mind if I make a few similar places for Wintervale in the future, don't you? :) I will follow this thread.

Back