• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Okay, keep wasting your time believing Dennis removed sword of fury and many other secrets before making these files public.
lmfao.
im not saying i believe that, i think it's very far-fetched to believe, but there is nothing saying that it couldn't be done

anyways, the commented npc dialogue is pretty interesting, wonder why it was scrapped :)

You can't even read, there's people saying Dennis removed the secrets from the distribution. Get your facts straight, or be straight ignorant.
Facts straight? When have I ever said there are unsolved secrets? I just posted a few interesting things. You are the ignorant one that cannot read.

Please keep the fair play in this thread.

It's amazing to have this files to explore how a tibia server was made, I'm developing a 7.72 server for more than a year now, and this release opened a new world for me.
I fixed a lot of things like libraries, signs, map bugs, it's amazing to have this to compare with.

All the lore is there, and it's the same server files I played on 2005. It's a privilege.

Thanks to all of you who made it posible

Okay, keep wasting your time believing Dennis removed sword of fury and many other secrets before making these files public.
lmfao.

Do you need a navigation to exit Dennis's butt? You're so far up his ass.
Bruhh take a chill pill.

Do you need a navigation to exit Dennis's butt? You're so far up his ass.
Bruhh take a chill pill.

It has nothing to do with Dennis, but to be realistic.
Even before I had the files long time ago, I'd spam everywhere how useless the files were for people wanting to run them to host their own game server, it was even before fake Ecstazya server was up and running.

It has nothing to do with Dennis, but to be realistic.
Even before I had the files long time ago, I'd spam everywhere how useless the files were for people wanting to run them to host their own game server, it was even before fake Ecstazya server was up and running.

Why is it useless? Dennis has done it for several of years...

Most of the times when you lose vocation etc its that the "game" binary cannot write to a certain user file.

Why is it useless? Dennis has done it for several of years...

Not a single good or stable RealOTS server has been ran since 2010? (Iyront RealOTS - TibiaNic RealOTS), which it died due to the limitations and work it requires to keep the server running.

That's why RealOTS (Tibianic RealOTS - Iryont Edition) died ...

zKVoD_c.jpg

s-E4jFE.png

Hi there.
I downloaded the pack. I scanned through. There's no quest for SoF on Rookgaard.
There are no keys which open Mino Mage, Tom or Billy's doors. The teleport doesn't do anything.
I believe Toor didn't delete anything.
And for the most: there's nothing hardcoded. The server's elf contains only bazillion of connectivity classes and some game code.

And I hope that Cipsoft learned to obfuscate long ago.

Yours truly,
Princess Woona

Made this long time ago, might be useful to someone.

Code:
attackSkill * (attackValue * 0,05) + (attackValue * 0,5)

Speed = GoStreght*2+80

Actor (areaeffect) - selftarget
Angle (format,range,areaeffect) - spell with direction
Victim (range, projectile, areaeffect) - singletarget
Origin (area, areaeffect)
Destination (range, projectile, area, areaeffect)

Strength (3, -50, 10, 40) - skills reducer
Drunken (?, ?, seconds?)
Outfit ((outfit, color), seconds?)
Speed (speed/2, variation/2, seconds?)
Healing (basevalue, variation)
Damage (type, basevalue, variation)
Field (field)
Summon (monster, max)

projectile (CONST_ANI_+1)
1 = spear
2 = bolt
3 = arrow
4 = fire
5 = energy
6 = poisonarrow
7 = burstarrow
8 = throwingstar
9 = throwingknife
10 = smallstone
11 = death
12 = largerock
13 = snowball
14 = powerbolt
15 = poison

format
0 = beam
30 = wave

outfit
0 = invisible

field
1 = fire
2 = poison
3 = energy

areaeffect (CONST_ME_+1)
1 = redspark
2 = bluebubble
3 = poff
4 = yellowspark
5 = explosionarea
6 = explosion
7 = firearea
8 = yellowbubble
9 = greenbubble
10 = blackspark
11 = teleport
12 = energy
13 = blueshimmer
14 = redshrimmer
15 = greenshrimmer
16 = fire
17 = greenspark
18 = mortarea
19 = greennote
20 = rednote
21 = poison
22 = yellownote
23 = purplenote
24 = bluenote
25 = whitenote

type (COMBAT_)
1 = physical
2 = poison
4 = fire
8 = energy
32 = poison over time
128 = energy over time
256 = life drain
512 = mana drain

area
0={2}
1={0,1,0}
  {1,2,1}
  {0,1,0}
2={1,1,1}
  {1,2,1}
  {1,1,1}
3={0,1,1,1,0}
  {1,1,1,1,1}
  {1,1,2,1,1}
  {1,1,1,1,1}
  {0,1,1,1,0}

chance
1 = 100
2 = 50
3 = 34
4 = 25
5 = 20
6 = 17
7 = 15
8 = 13
9 = 12
10 = 10
11 = 9
12 = 9
13 = 8
14 = 8
15 = 7
16 = 7
17 = 6

Warlock

Melee
Heal
Invisibility
Mana Drain
Physical (frozen star projectile)
Paralize
Summon Stone Golem
Fire Field
Firebomb
3x3 Fire Strike
Energy Beam

Lightcolor ={
COLOR_BLACK = 0
COLOR_BLUE = 5
COLOR_GREEN = 18
COLOR_LIGHTGREEN = 66
COLOR_DARKBROWN = 78
COLOR_LIGHTBLUE = 89
COLOR_MAYABLUE = 95
COLOR_DARKRED = 108
COLOR_DARKPURPLE = 112
COLOR_BROWN = 120
COLOR_GREY = 129
COLOR_TEAL = 143
COLOR_DARKPINK = 152
COLOR_PURPLE = 154
COLOR_DARKORANGE = 156
COLOR_RED = 180
COLOR_PINK = 190
COLOR_ORANGE = 192
COLOR_DARKYELLOW = 205
COLOR_YELLOW = 210
COLOR_WHITE = 215
COLOR_NONE = 255}

Hi there.
I downloaded the pack. I scanned through. There's no quest for SoF on Rookgaard.
There are no keys which open Mino Mage, Tom or Billy's doors. The teleport doesn't do anything.
I believe Toor didn't delete anything.
And for the most: there's nothing hardcoded. The server's elf contains only bazillion of connectivity classes and some game code.

And I hope that Cipsoft learned to obfuscate long ago.

Yours truly,
Princess Woona

Couldn't agree more, can you believe that around 99% of the code can be compiled just fine with a C++ compiler ? It's just too bad it is a waste of time, and more given that there's some work to be done for it to really be compilable, though I'm getting there

Couldn't agree more, can you believe that around 99% of the code can be compiled just fine with a C++ compiler ? It's just too bad it is a waste of time, and more given that there's some work to be done for it to really be compilable, though I'm getting there
Huh, nothing is hardcoded? You are trying to compile the cipsoft engine? Does that mean the engine will be usable and editable (if you have the knowledge)?

Huh, nothing is hardcoded? You are trying to compile the cipsoft engine? Does that mean the engine will be usable and editable (if you have the knowledge)?
dude this engine is shit and tibia community has made much better and much more stable OT server. Just download it and change things as they were in cip files if you wish.

Back