• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Huh, nothing is hardcoded? You are trying to compile the cipsoft engine? Does that mean the engine will be usable and editable (if you have the knowledge)?

It ain't worth it, it's C being slowly moved to C++ by CIP themselves, it's severely performance shit, and has one huge ass memory foot-print, instead I'm writing my own Tibia server from scratch using CIP decompiled code parts.

It ain't worth it, it's C being slowly moved to C++ by CIP themselves, it's severely performance shit, and has one huge ass memory foot-print, instead I'm writing my own Tibia server from scratch using CIP decompiled code parts.
Alright, why not with tfs 1.2?

I like challenges, and I like to put myself in hard situations. Also a learning project.
what language are you using, might be interesting to learn a new language that way, keep working hard (most of ppl in this forum do not understand that sentence)

So, is anyone going to host this? It may be the last acceptable Tibia version. Atleast it's real and unmodified.
I'd much enjoy. Up for a final run, Toor? Thank you for the release.

Best I remember I was on the night all this happened.... I ended up being superly rich for a little bit, then all of a sudden it all went away... hmmm.......................

Best I remember I was on the night all this happened.... I ended up being superly rich for a little bit, then all of a sudden it all went away... hmmm.......................

If you were in Zanera that night, you can still see your player file, and login with it :p could be nostalgic as fuck.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa............. idk bout running the server, I got outta it but I am indeed looking for my account haha

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa............. idk bout running the server, I got outta it but I am indeed looking for my account haha

You don't need to look for your account, use Notepad++ to search for your player name in the usr folder, and have the login server send your character ID for the character you're logging in (<char id>.usr)

My friend got a laptop and the specs is

windows 7 professional 64bit
cpu: amd e2-3000m apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics 1.80ghz
Gpu:Amd Radeon(TM) HD 6380G
4.00 GB (3.48 GB usable)

Will this laptop run cipsoft files?
Let me know.

My friend got a laptop and the specs is

windows 7 professional 64bit
cpu: amd e2-3000m apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics 1.80ghz
Gpu:Amd Radeon(TM) HD 6380G
4.00 GB (3.48 GB usable)

Will this laptop run cipsoft files?
Let me know.

4 gb ram is not enough, get 8gb.

It's a shame that these files has no quests or spells informations... only monsters/npcs...
Why the hell quests are inside the code? I think they considered their files being hacked one day, what you guys think

are you sure?
Yes, I am sure. I ran it on my piece of crap computer with 4gb ddr2 800mhz memory. One not only that, one stick of ram is semi-faulty. It ran perfectly fine (for personal use) as I said =)

Back