• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Yes, I am sure. I ran it on my piece of crap computer with 4gb ddr2 800mhz memory. One not only that, one stick of ram is semi-faulty. It ran perfectly fine (for personal use) as I said =)
you run centos 7 or ubuntu 14.04 in vmware only?

Hello OTland community,

I would like to be able to play this release on my computer (PC), in offline mode or local network, not online (nostalgia). Therefore i wonder if it is possible to run it,
1. On a windows 7 Ultimate OS, 64-bit, 8 Gb Ram and i7 3770k CPU?
2. Either in offline mode or on my local network?

My experience with OTservers are limited. And it´s been several years seens i last "created" a OTserver. I have checked tutorials on how to get this server running but it seems as if most servers nowadays run on Linux OS?

I really appreciate any help i could get.

you run centos 7 or ubuntu 14.04 in vmware only?
I run latest CentOS 7. Minimal install x64. Not on any kind of VM.
Hello OTland community,

I would like to be able to play this release on my computer (PC), in offline mode or local network, not online (nostalgia). Therefore i wonder if it is possible to run it,
1. On a windows 7 Ultimate OS, 64-bit, 8 Gb Ram and i7 3770k CPU?
2. Either in offline mode or on my local network?

My experience with OTservers are limited. And it´s been several years seens i last "created" a OTserver. I have checked tutorials on how to get this server running but it seems as if most servers nowadays run on Linux OS?

I really appreciate any help i could get.
You could easily host it with those specs. And yes, you can have it only accept connections locally. If you want to host it on a Windows machine you will need to run it in a VM with Ubuntu/redhat/centOS.

You could easily host it with those specs. And yes, you can have it only accept connections locally. If you want to host it on a Windows machine you will need to run it in a VM with Ubuntu/redhat/centOS.
Thank you for the replay Tony32,

After successfully installing CentOs 7 in VM VirtualBox i realized that it will be too difficult for me to get Cipfile working, seens the tutorials on how to get Cipssoft Server Files running is based on Centos 3 and also requires Ubuntu installation, VMware tools et cetera. And then i have not yet begun with the following steps of the tutorial. I guess i have been away from "OTserver creation" for too long to get a grip on all the changes that have occurred seens then, at least without ending up putting too much time on it.

Thanks anyway!

Did you setting setting 4GB Ram vmware on centos 7?

Thank you for the replay Tony32,

After successfully installing CentOs 7 in VM VirtualBox i realized that it will be too difficult for me to get Cipfile working, seens the tutorials on how to get Cipssoft Server Files running is based on Centos 3 and also requires Ubuntu installation, VMware tools et cetera. And then i have not yet begun with the following steps of the tutorial. I guess i have been away from "OTserver creation" for too long to get a grip on all the changes that have occurred seens then, at least without ending up putting too much time on it.

Thanks anyway!
Did you setting setting 4GB Ram vmware on centos 7?
If you read my post I wrote and I quote "I run latest CentOS 7. Minimal install x64. Not on any kind of VM."

Wow.. This shit ALWAYS happens to me. I wrote the longest and I believe the most informative post I've ever written to help you CHS, but of course, as I added another quote it fucked up and I pressed post before I realized it was gone. F***!"#

in what file i can check oryginal amount, min and max mana give by manafluid?

Anyone still active and might be able to help a new out alittle? please private message me best regards n-king

This is sick! Wish I was more experienced, would love to be able to run this locally and explore around. You pretty much need linux right?

Back