• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

The entire parcel-system is hardcoded into the binary. Only way to get bits and pieces of the original script is to recreate via debugger/decompiler.

Other then that, stick to TFS where everything is plain and straightforward.

I have no idea what is TFS, but thx for help

Anyone still got a hexedited game binary with satanism, ilovesatan and etc libraries? I need to run it in centos7.

Anyone still got a hexedited game binary with satanism, ilovesatan and etc libraries? I need to run it in centos7.
Here ya go. (Attached)

Attachment borked. Here ya go.
game

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone figured out what interval cipsoft used?
For example, looking into a event file, carlintowerorcs.evt.

Code:
Type      = SmallRaid
Interval  = 2592000

Has anyone figured out what interval cipsoft used?
For example, looking into a event file, carlintowerorcs.evt.

Code:
Type      = SmallRaid
Interval  = 2592000
Now that's a good question!
I have no idea why people used to belive and still belive (i guess) that amazon shield was dropped from carlin orc raid. Such a raid doesn't exist and never existed! Olso the fake info "Thais orc raid drops amazon shield" and "Thais lighthouse orc raid drops amazon armor" Where is this bullshit info coming from?
Same thing to dwarven helmet from general murius. I have never seen any screenshots proving that this monster drops this item, there is no info about this in cip files (idk if dwarven helmet existed in 7.7) and I personally hunted this boss like 10 times with no results but people still belive in this since fucking YEARS!
Olso beholder helmet from the evil eye: I have never seen any screenshots and I personally killed it >20 times without this item dropped. There is a lot more more fake info like demon helmet from madareth or when mounts has been introduced to tibia, somebody added reins into orc rider loot in TibiaWikia (very next day!). After few months people do realised that was just a bull crap.
Where such a info is getting from and why people belive in this bullshit?! i have no idea.
I also belive (i'm 60% sure becouse no evidence) that stuffed toad is dropped from 'special' witches spawning like orc in orc fortress. Why? Because i have seen some bot project thread on some forum for botters where a guy trying to get stuffed toad killed TEN OF THOUSANDS witches in dark catedral without no results while there is actually screenshot somewhere on tibiopedia.pl i guess where a guy proved stuffed toad from witche's cliff (1 inq mission).
Back to the femor tower orc raid: I'm downloading cip files (thank you Toor, much respect for you) and centos 3.1 trying to get everything run, see how everything worked 14 years ago in server side.
i'm going to change interval to 60 secounds in carlintowerorcs.evt to see what will happen and collect some data to analyse.
Then i'll try to figure out how monster respawn mechanism/module works in game binary (i belive it's hardcoded as hell so i'll need to sharp my RE skills a little bit more).
Anyway i'll post my results here editing this post.

I mean there are millions of jmps, adds, subs, movs and so forth x)
It's becouse asm i "high-context".
Use ida pro and star with searching function main. It's a litte difficult so you must learn ASM.
I recommend you to google: gynvael conldwind english blog

I have no idea why people used to belive and still belive (i guess) that amazon shield was dropped from carlin orc raid. Such a raid doesn't exist and never existed! Olso the fake info "Thais orc raid drops amazon shield" and "Thais lighthouse orc raid drops amazon armor" Where is this bullshit info coming from?
Same thing to dwarven helmet from general murius. I have never seen any screenshots proving that this monster drops this item, there is no info about this in cip files (idk if dwarven helmet existed in 7.7) and I personally hunted this boss like 10 times with no results but people still belive in this since fucking YEARS!
Olso beholder helmet from the evil eye: I have never seen any screenshots and I personally killed it >20 times without this item dropped. There is a lot more more fake info like demon helmet from madareth or when mounts has been introduced to tibia, somebody added reins into orc rider loot in TibiaWikia (very next day!). After few months people do realised that was just a bull crap.
Where such a info is getting from and why people belive in this bullshit?! i have no idea.
I also belive (i'm 60% sure becouse no evidence) that stuffed toad is dropped from 'special' witches spawning like orc in orc fortress. Why? Because i have seen some bot project thread on some forum for botters where a guy trying to get stuffed toad killed TEN OF THOUSANDS witches in dark catedral without no results while there is actually screenshot somewhere on tibiopedia.pl i guess where a guy proved stuffed toad from witche's cliff (1 inq mission).
Back to the femor tower orc raid: I'm downloading cip files (thank you Toor, much respect for you) and centos 3.1 trying to get everything run, see how everything worked 14 years ago in server side.
i'm going to change interval to 60 secounds in carlintowerorcs.evt to see what will happen and collect some data to analyse.
Then i'll try to figure out how monster respawn mechanism/module works in game binary (i belive it's hardcoded as hell so i'll need to sharp my RE skills a little bit more).

Code:
# Ort: Femor Hills, Tower of Whitewatch 3. Stock
# Monster: 4 Orc Warlords
Delay     = 1
Position  = [32535,31773,2]
Spread    = 2
Race      = 2
Count     = (4,4)
Lifetime  = 18000
Inventory = {( 3393,   1,   8), # amazon helmet
             ( 3394,   1,   6), # amazon armor
             ( 3437,   1,   4)} # amazon shield

Code:
# Ort: Femor Hills, Tower of Whitewatch 3. Stock
# Monster: 4 Orc Warlords
Delay     = 1
Position  = [32535,31773,2]
Spread    = 2
Race      = 2
Count     = (4,4)
Lifetime  = 18000
Inventory = {( 3393,   1,   8), # amazon helmet
             ( 3394,   1,   6), # amazon armor
             ( 3437,   1,   4)} # amazon shield
i have seen that before.

Why are you then saying it doesn’t drop from carlin orc raid? There you have the prof.

@up
i didn't said that.
1) I mean the orginal cip files is evidence that amazon shield, helmet and armor can only be dropped from femor hills orc raid.
2) But people during last years belived that shield is from carlin orc raid, armor is from thais orc raid, helmet is from femor hills raid. This is bullshit information.

1) is true
2) is false
you got my point now?
i wrote this before!

I'm downloading cip files (thank you Toor, much respect for you) and centos 3.1 trying to get everything run, see how everything worked 14 years ago in server side.
Feel free to keep pursuing this, but if you want to save some time I have the server (or at least similar files, to avoid breaking the law I allegedly made my own copycat version, but it should function identically the same ;)) running @ Realots.org - News
Also what happens with a 60 second raid interval is that [spoilers]the raid will 100% run once per server save at a random time.[/spoilers].
And yeah, the raid interval is in seconds.

Damn it, I was gonna test if [spoilers][/spoilers] tags were valid and edit my post if it wasn't, forgot that you can't edit your posts in this thread/section(?) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it, I was gonna test if [spoilers][/spoilers] tags were valid and edit my post if it wasn't, forgot that you can't edit your posts in this thread/section(?) :(
I think edits are disabled because ppl shouldnt be able to edit a post with download links to some malware links.

I didn't get it. Is your server an implementation of files released by Toor on this thread?

@LooSik @Tony32 @Ezzz
I'm looking for a couple or so of addresses / variables in the binary and I'm ready to pay up to $30-60 for both addresses (or about half for each individually) if any of you are interested.
If nobody's interested I'll try to hire people completely elsewhere within a week's time or so, just wanted to ask here first.

@Yamaken
I'm up to try to contribute to analyzing the CIP server mechanics if you're still interested (or anyone else that's involved in a serious open source 7.7 OTS project except for trollololol Peonso).

@admkhbr
Virtually yes. I'll have to decline on giving a clear yes/no answer for what should be obvious reasons.
But ask yourself for example when was the last time you saw a 7.x OT log all monster deaths and kills to database?
There are a million other details with the server I use, primarily game mechanics, that are like Real used to be that differs from all other OTS, even Medivia, that tells you that my server is different, for example: door-closing-player-pushing mechanics, monster AI, spell synchronization and various monster behaviors that are completely different from other servers, but that's all I can say.

Back