• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

I got the querymanager, game server and login server Up and working fine. But when I get Cannot connect to login server when trying to log in.

I got the querymanager, game server and login server Up and working fine. But when I get Cannot connect to login server when trying to log in.
One of the following cause could cause this error:

1. changes made in main.cpp aren't correct. Make sure you've edited every line that refers to the password, db_username.
2. login server might be set up incorrectly.
3. the .tibia file might be pointing to either the wrong querymanager ports, or the wrong file locations.
4. lastly, but most likely the cause. the required dlls don't have the correct permissions.

Make sure you give the dlls the correct permissions.
In my case I've given them full control, using chmod 777.

Good luck on your endeavor.

Community,

TL;DR: MEGA

I've uploaded the entire Cipsoft distribution, available at the link below. The tarball is the original tarball that was transferred from the Zanera game world to my Redhat workstation, over a decade ago. All files are untouched and offers you a genuine look into history. Everything is original, including the game binary.

For those who have already downloaded the modified distribution this offers little new, other than that the binaries are unmodified (including the EXP/regen rates in the game server binary), NPCs are 100% original, and the monster loot is exactly how it should be.

This release also exposes that some quests of which I have always maintained were solvable are in fact not. I said so because hope is always the last thing to die. Hope brings life.

Having said that I want to shortly address the history about the origin of the files. They were obtained when a social engineering attack escalated into a root compromise of nearly all the US servers and at least one German server. There was no sorcery involved.

SimOne was the first third party to have the complete distribution. Remere the second, although possibly only in part. Talaturen (aka Mark) had some of the NPC files. Ryan offered me 5K for the distribution, but it never came to a deal.

After RealOTS came to an end I befriended Iryont. First I gave him all the correct strings and positions for books, and later on I decided I liked him enough to give him the full distribution for free. He improved Tibianic a lot by assimilating the data into his server. Ezzz also has the full distribution as he's passionate about Tibia, and wished to use it to learn from it. The distribution also changed hands two or three times.

Given the wide spread leak of the files and the inaccuracies that have been left unchallenged I felt the need to address the above and to release the original tarball to the community. It's for educational purposes only. There's no query manager (Credits to SimOne to write the initial basic QM) and no login server. If you want to get this to work, there's other threads and people you can turn to for assistance.

Back in my Tibia playing days I was the only person that knew you could exchange life crystals for life rings. I told two other players, whom I considered friends. Within a week the 'secret' was sold by the highest levels on the server for 750K. I then decided to post the solution of the life crystal 'quest' on the Wiki (Erig's site I believe) and within a week or two it was known throughout the entire Tibia universe. Moral of the story: Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Back in my Tibia playing days I was the only person that knew you could exchange life crystals for life rings. I told two other players, whom I considered friends. Within a week the 'secret' was sold by the highest levels on the server for 750K. I then decided to post the solution of the life crystal 'quest' on the Wiki (Erig's site I believe) and within a week or two it was known throughout the entire Tibia universe. Moral of the story: Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

The link is here:

MEGA

^End of an era, I dont think anyone can ever replace the rowdy, arrogant, joyfilled Dennis.

So wassup with the SOF? is it obtainable (back then) or just a myth? Remember there being a thread on OTfans about it having like 5000 replies but that shizzle isnt relevant these days, please enlighten us father dennis.

Three main questions:
* How did premium roses work; most importantly how were they entered into the game? By cron jobs after every server save? Is that basically the only way?
* How is it possible to replicate the "character talk" logs that comes with the BoneZ distro? Only through basically STDOUT redirection and GNU tail if you catch my drift? xD
* Anyone got the spells to ban players, teleport players to temple, delete players, log communication of players, etc to work or knows why they don't work (at least out of the box)?

One of the following cause could cause this error:

1. changes made in main.cpp aren't correct. Make sure you've edited every line that refers to the password, db_username.
2. login server might be set up incorrectly.
3. the .tibia file might be pointing to either the wrong querymanager ports, or the wrong file locations.
4. lastly, but most likely the cause. the required dlls don't have the correct permissions.

Make sure you give the dlls the correct permissions.
In my case I've given them full control, using chmod 777.

Good luck on your endeavor.

Thanks for the help!

1. I did not change the password/username/db.
2. Idk about this..
3. .tibia is pointing to 17778 and the file locations are fine.
4. The libs already have 777 permissions.

Captura de pantalla (18).png

Since this server had so many limitations, recreated everything and managed to have a 1/1 conversion into TFS 1.2. A conversion of sector files to OTBM file , a 1/1 conversion of monsters and their respective A.I functioning etc. I´ll launch a test server soon, so that everyone to try it out.

Three main questions:
* How did premium roses work; most importantly how were they entered into the game? By cron jobs after every server save? Is that basically the only way?
* How is it possible to replicate the "character talk" logs that comes with the BoneZ distro? Only through basically STDOUT redirection and GNU tail if you catch my drift? xD
* Anyone got the spells to ban players, teleport players to temple, delete players, log communication of players, etc to work or knows why they don't work (at least out of the box)?
The account or player have a colum in db if they got any prem roses.
If they do, they get a queststorage via php or a cronjob (dont remember)
NPC will give you rose if you have the storage and it will set it back to 0 or whatever. Something like that.
The spells for ban/delete whatever are disabled. You must use CTRL + Y.
I posted a commandlist earlier I believe.
But here is my current one.

Code:
## TELEPORT SPELLS ##

alani sio playername : Teleport to player.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    alliber sio "playername : Bring player
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    alani markname/town : Teleports the gamemaster character to a certain mark/town.
    alani x, y , z : Teleports the gamemaster to a chosen position.
    alani 2,0,0 (+2 in X)

alani hur "direction : Works like levitate from open-tibia : "up", "down"

## UTILITY SPELLS ##

alani fast : Sets the walking speed of the gamemaster character : "fast", "fastest", "slow", "normal"
    alito tera : Removes all moveable objects in front of your gamemaster.
    alito mas res : Is an exori that kills any monster instantly.
    aliva tera : Prints your current position in gamescreen and default chat.

## SUMMON/CREATE SPELLS ##

alevo res "monstername : Summons a real monster.
    alevo "itemname : Creates item by name
    alevo vis "AMOUNT (Create gold 1-1000000)

## DATA MANIPULATION SPELLS ##

aleta NUMBER (modifty item data in hand)
    aleta cogni X Y (Set questvalue X to Y)
    aliva cogni X (Get questvalue of X)
    alana cogni (Delete all questvalues)
    aleta vita X (Change gender or profession)
    - male, female, none, knight, paladin, sorcerer, druid
    - promote (promotes current vocation)
    alevo cogni 500 : Gives you 500 experience
    alevo cogni 1 100000 : Mag
    alevo cogni 4 100000 : Speed
    alevo cogni 6 100000 : Shield
    alevo cogni 7 100000 : Dist
    alevo cogni 8 100000 : Sword
    alevo cogni 9 100000 : Club
    alevo cogni 10 100000 : Axe
    alevo cogni 11 100000 : Fist
    alevo cogni 13 100000 : Fish

## Gamemaster talking options ##
    #c message : Red message in current channel you talking in (unannonymous).
    #d message : Red message in current channel you talking in (annonymous)
    #b message : Broadcast to all players on game world
    @playername@ message : Send a red message to a specific player.
## END ##

I believe @e.e has the account thingy which you can login to any existing character with just the account number and no password, 1-65000~
Anyone else knows how to do this? I asked him a while back if I could buy it off him, the account-system will say, but never heard back and haven't seen any information about this.

How is this doable?

I have another problem now. I get this message "Please enter a valid account number and password" when typing the account number.

hmm i'm lost old vm pc and i have problems connect.. its all okey but i cant login client, i se;ect char and wait to connect...

hmm whats is wrong?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 135 · VirusTotal
  • 2.png
    2.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 130 · VirusTotal
  • 3.png
    3.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 127 · VirusTotal
  • t4.png
    t4.png
    647.9 KB · Views: 132 · VirusTotal
  • t5.png
    t5.png
    504.9 KB · Views: 129 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-43-05.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-43-05.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 121 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-44-32.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-44-32.png
    96 KB · Views: 108 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-41-24.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-41-24.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 113 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-44-33 - 1.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-44-33 - 1.png
    96 KB · Views: 109 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-44-55.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-44-55.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 108 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-45-06.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-45-06.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 104 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-45-12.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-45-12.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 107 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-45-16.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-45-16.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 111 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-46-48.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2017-09-16 23-46-48.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 103 · VirusTotal
Still no way to edit .sec map? :( I don't even know how to read those damn sektor files

I'm close to release a public version with these files, been editing the basic stuff, the server itself will have a flatrate of 3x.
Wondering about the regen rates, as I understand it I have to edit the hex'es in order to increase the regen rates? Could anyone quote me on that?

Also made an AAC, so you are now able to create your own account, doing a system where you will be able to purchase the houses aswell.

I was looking inside the creatures loots, and i didnt see bags in inventory in monsters, bags have been removed in creature loots in 8.6, how this works? can i see what items can be drooped inside bags?

Someone can help me? I have no idea how to run these files, i just wanted to know the parcel formula/script (dont know how to call it)

Or at least teach me how to open the files (not run), i just want to see the scripts for parceling xd

Someone can help me? I have no idea how to run these files, i just wanted to know the parcel formula/script (dont know how to call it)

Or at least teach me how to open the files (not run), i just want to see the scripts for parceling xd
The entire parcel-system is hardcoded into the binary. Only way to get bits and pieces of the original script is to recreate via debugger/decompiler.

Other then that, stick to TFS where everything is plain and straightforward.

Back