• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

There's a map editor in the thread. Check that post.
It's kinda poor, doesn't support spawns, houses, nor it shows door details and such, but it's enough to check the map itself.

Thanks mate!

ETsa4Ct.png

I wonder why this is here. No way of getting there according to the moveuse nor the map editor. But it spawns here every serversave.

Bubble was "together" with a guy in-game who's name was something like Nietzche and this guy was a GM now watch her house
GysyeRV.jpg

I wonder how someone like her could get 2 of the rarest items in the game at that time and till this day where nobody else has succeeded till today.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Bubble was "together" with a guy in-game who's name was something like Nietzche and this guy was a GM now watch her house
GysyeRV.jpg

I wonder how someone like her could get 2 of the rarest items in the game at that time and till this day where nobody else has succeeded till today.
Dunno but in real tibia GM's were not able to create items xd

Last edited:
GysyeRV.jpg

gms where not able to create item or even pick up items, or move players where they please

GysyeRV.jpg

She just got lucky! I've got lucky myself a couple of times in Tibia, so why not her? Relax!

Weren't golden helmet like, lootable from dragons in the before-time?

Golden helmets were not that rare on Antica in pre-transfers era. Dozens of them existed. In 2007~ you could still buy it on trade for merely about 2kk.

Hello,

Do anyone still have the otserv_schema_data.sql and querymanager? I dig all the 46 pages of this thread, and all its child threads (tutorials, the first real ots posted, etc), and did found them reposted 3~4 times, but all the links were broken.

I have returned after a decade of sleep off the OT/Tibia community, and got really excited when I found this. Would love to play a little with those files, just for the sake of a good nostalgia.

Thanks!

Hello,

Do anyone still have the otserv_schema_data.sql and querymanager? I dig all the 46 pages of this thread, and all its child threads (tutorials, the first real ots posted, etc), and did found them reposted 3~4 times, but all the links were broken.

I have returned after a decade of sleep off the OT/Tibia community, and got really excited when I found this. Would love to play a little with those files, just for the sake of a good nostalgia.

Thanks!

schema

querymanager

i never got it to work myself, but stored em just incase :p good luck

Antica was first game world that ever existed - it was named that way when other servers were created. I think Nova was second game server in history.

A lot of old and unobtainable today items were simply spawning on the map or lootable from monsters. Most of them come from period around Edron introduction.

Some examples:
dragon scale legs were rare loot from dragon lords (same with great shield I think)
pre-banuta coconuts: loot from demons
edron dhq/anni area was supposed to be demon set quest, but demon legs got removed at some point
some rares (I forgot which ones) were also obtainable in hellgate, black knight area and cyclopolis

Bubble was one of first tibia players, she was around when all these things were obtainable. There was no abuse of any kind. There were multiple instances of items she had (she wasn't only person having them).

I think she got some rare item when she reached 100 but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Last edited:
There are no reliable sources saying dragon scale legs were lootable. They were gifted by the gods: atleast one pair on Antica (could have been duped also), one on Trimera owned by Pskonejott (who also had thunder hammer) and one on Titania given to Abbert for having bought the 100000th pacc.
DHQ had a spawn of demon legs (as well as blue tome, guardian halberd and medusa shield which were also quite rare at the time) before quest system was introduced (7.2 update). There were also stairs instead of teleport and the way was a bit different.
Some other rares were also obtainable from quests of pre-quest-system era. E.g. horned helmet was a reward of today's bright sword quest, winged helmet used to spawn in the Lighthouse, great axe probably in a non-existant place on the way to paradox tower (which didn't exist back then) etc.
Golden helmets, however, were lootable from demons in the olden times, hence many of them existed on Antica. As I said, those were not even considered that rare there, some people owned several pieces alone. So it's nothing unusual Bubble had two, being the first 100 lvl ever in Tibia (and 200 too, later).

Last edited:
schema

querymanager

i never got it to work myself, but stored em just incase :p good luck
Thanks so much! :D

I was looking through some old files and I did find an old query manager I wrote for this server about 7 years ago or so when I hosted Tibianic RealOTS. I think it did parse more requests from the game server than the query manager created by Simone/Toor which is available here. I took the liberty of attaching it within this post (attachment - querymanager.zip) as it is highly useless to me nowadays, but perhaps someone is still interested in stuff like that.

Keep in mind, it's a very old code, so don't expect much from it.

Regarding query manager password (IIRC):

QM_PASSWORD in querymanager.cpp is non-disguised password. I think the query manager which was created by Simone/Toor pretty much ignored authorization back then. Anyone could connect to such QM and execute requests using it. The password itself wasn't really encrypted within the configuration file, but rather hidden (disguised) with a simple function:

C:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>

void DisguisePassword(char* password, const char* key)
{
    const char lower = '!', upper = '~', width = upper-lower+1;
    for(; *password; password++, key++) {
        int t = (*key-*password+width)%width+lower;
        *password = t;
    }
}

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
    char T[9];
    strcpy(T, argv[1]);
    DisguisePassword(T, "Pm-,o%yD");
    printf("%s\n", T);
}

Just run this code with an argument (password up to 8 characters) and it will generate one.

Attachments

Back