• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Why on earth would you even want to run these files for a real Tibia server? Don't you know what history has tell you about it?
In fact there are so many servers 7.7 out there and I wonder why not use these are already perfect.

These files are cursed by the black witch.
File:Dragon_Black_Market_Witch.png

What tha heck are you talking about.

No one will want to play CIP files again (after fake Ecstazya) without the ability to increase regen rates, events, task system, shared experience, features, etc ... Basically stuck with just new monsters and map areas and that's it, so it can die again in 1 month like every other RealOTS server has done since 2013.

That is why it's better to replicate it in an OT.

No one will want to play CIP files again (after fake Ecstazya) without the ability to increase regen rates, events, task system, shared experience, features, etc ... Basically stuck with just new monsters and map areas and that's it, so it can die again in 1 month like every other RealOTS server has done since 2013.

That is why it's better to replicate it in an OT.

rates and regen rates are editable,
rates and regen are editable, so much so that we have the 3x version in realOTS, the changes is basically like muonline gameserver, changing directly in binary. if @Toor say how are changed...

rates and regen rates are editable,
rates and regen are editable, so much so that we have the 3x version in realOTS, the changes is basically like muonline gameserver, changing directly in binary. if @Toor say how are changed...

I'd wish you a lot of luck figuring out how to increase regen rates ;)
x3 version? You mean x3 edited monster files with increased experience, which can be achieved with a Perl script easily.

I recently bought a new server for my home usage, thought it was a good time to start using it or at least try it out. I installed CentOS 7 minimal, copied the gameserver, querymanager, loginserver and added the libs.
u0GVk3q.png

So CentOS 7 does work.

And by the way, here are some of the cipsoft commands. I had a more recent one with more commands found, but this is what I got for now.
Code:
## Gamemaster character spells ##
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    alani sio playername : Teleports the gamemaster character to the player.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    alani markname : Teleports the gamemaster character to a certain mark point.
    alani fast : Sets the walking speed of the gamemaster character : "fast", "fastest", "slow", "normal"
    alani hur direction : Works like levitate from open-tibia : "up", "down"
    alani x, y , z : Teleports the gamemaster to a chosen position.
    alito tera : Removes all moveable objects in front of your gamemaster.
    alevog cogni 500 : Gives you 500 experience
    alliber sio "playername : Sends player to gamemaster
    alevo res "monstername : Summons a real monster.
    alito mas res : Is an exori that kills any monster instantly.
    alani town : Teleports gamemaster to the selected town / alani home for gm isle
    alevo "itemname : Creates item by name
    aliva tera : Prints your current position in gamescreen and default chat.
## Gamemaster talking options ##
    #c message : Red message in current channel you talking in (unannonymous).
    #d message : Red message in current channel you talking in (annonymous)
    #b message : Broadcast to all players on game world
    @playername@ message : Send a red message to a specific player.
## END ##

Actually this is most recent list there is of the command, there are a few other commands but I personally dont recommend fucking with them since it included changing quest storages.

These commands above are the ones save to use without any consequence.

What I wondered was why CIP never made a invisible command or such thing..

I wouldn't focus on launching the server since there are few critical bugs. You could focus on getting the loot, hits, and spawns if you want to launch a 7.72 server of course. I think that if you are hosting 8.0+ server then too many things were changed. Also I've compared the loot rate and the hits, and they are nearly the same as Tibia Wikia says. I'm a little bit dissapointed that Cipsoft were just trolling us with unsolveable quests. Bastards.

Back