• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

The server will look as if it's running, but you won't be able to connect with the Tibia client. You'll have the same issue lordkill had.
Lol? I've had it running for months and I've been playing it without problems dude.

I dont know about informatics, i cant run this files. Someone who did can say how spike sword quest is solved or if it can be solved? XD It must be on the files how right??????

I dont know about informatics, i cant run this files. Someone who did can say how spike sword quest is solved or if it can be solved? XD It must be on the files how right??????
The quest is not solvable, the files just reveal how to make it disappear from the island in Rookgaard.

No, I don't have the website code anymore... nor is this distribution intended for others to simple run. It's more a historical artifact than anything.

Ohhh, you dont recommend create one dedicated server with this files?

Sure, but it's not the aim of this release. It's for study. What others do with it is their business :p

Why on earth would you even want to run these files for a real Tibia server? Don't you know what history has tell you about it?

Back