• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Thanks, but in your console you get one error in login AcceptorThreadLoop, in centos3 dont have this error.
That was because of permissions errors. It's clean and error free now.

JDigvoi.png

neat :) I guess the houseowners on the doors go away because the players and account doesnt exist in the actual database. Managed to get the items in the houses to stay at least by changing owners.dat "PaidUntil" line to a date in the future. :)

Actually this is most recent list there is of the command, there are a few other commands but I personally dont recommend fucking with them since it included changing quest storages.

These commands above are the ones save to use without any consequence.

What I wondered was why CIP never made a invisible command or such thing..

CipSoft cant do that because it goes against the laws, violating someone's privacy go there and see invisible conversing, as example.

The GM library was empty, since non-CIP GMs weren't able to move/take items basically.

This is not, cip members have unlimited cap. GMs have 0 cap, but can move items, only cip members can take items. This was so at that time.

This info obtained from a very good source. :)

would someone tell me how to put the files in centos 3.1? I installed it in vmware but when I try to install vmware-tools it keeps telling me to specify the path of kernel headers, and I cant install them because the repo is now down :/ anyone can help me please?

am i on the right track? idk linux is confusing as fk, im testing on centos 7
Code:
[root@localhost bin]# ./game
Tibia Game-Server
(c) by CIP Productions, 2003.

Initialisierungsfehler: cannot find config-file
[root@localhost bin]#

this is as far as i got:
querymanager/database on machine ip and port 17778 running Ubuntu 14.04, and the gameserver on Centos 7 failing and i have no idea how to setup the loginserver or which one of them to use

ltGkyIx.png

this is as far as i got:
querymanager/database on machine ip and port 17778 running Ubuntu 14.04, and the gameserver on Centos 7 failing and i have no idea how to setup the loginserver or which one of them to use

ltGkyIx.png
IP address or port you're trying to bind is incorrect. Set the IP address in the QueryManager, recompile, and try again.

Desk_Lionet_Knightmare.jpg

Don't we all ?
God. The first couple of things I do with computers. Download better browser, install adblock, install new/updated virus protection, disable language bar and SHIFT x5 garbage features, and if at all possible, get a better mouse keyboard then what comes stock.
Even at my work station, I bought a semi-decent keyboard/mouse.
Idc how old these pictures are aren't. Everyone should get a mechanical keyboard and none of that mushy keyboard shit.

@Toor or @Ezzz maybe someone can tell me how to install vmware tools on centos 3.1? It keeps asking for kernel headers

If you get that error, you should disable something in your bios I forgot what it was tho..

hmm i have problem in run game..

Code:
[root@localhost game]# ./game2
./game2: /lib/libstdc++.so.5: version `CXXABI_1.2' not found (required by ./game2)
./game2: /lib/libstdc++.so.5: version `GLIBCPP_3.2' not found (required by ./game2)
./game2: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /lib/libstdc++.so.5)

i'm using centos 7, how to fix?

Back