• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

CwUOoXW.jpg

I Get this error after trying to install centos on virtualbox

Did guido/Stephan/Steve/Durin have any "special powers" that were different from regular GMs?

I do not remember how it was difficult to level up in 1x exp. but i will release one little tutorial how run this files.

It was difficult because regeneration was slow, experience gain was slow, everything was God damn slow (balanced).

Even though I had the virgin files since 3 years ago, I actually never had the urge to have the live data files (user, owners, map) simply because didn't seem important.
I enjoy going through the map, and feel that this is stuck in time, 2006 to 2016, the same things that were left that night server save, it's just fascinating :)

Zanera back then seems it was a Brazillian / Mexican game world, given all the text files I have found around are in Spanish/Br, and very few in English lmfao.
Also, the amount of guys pretending to be girls is just ... too many! Also, a huge amount of account sharers (mostly mexicans), and also bots, found max 2kk in the same house with over 4000e^10 bps of Dragon loots. A lot of personal info around as well.

The GM library was empty, since non-CIP GMs weren't able to move/take items basically.
4znjV6f.jpg

"F*cker whoever reads it."
Yt3jC1y.jpg

wUPwFYS.jpg

QKMnzfn.jpg

UHqq3jF.jpg

QjDZIwe.jpg

8PtTjhF.jpg

Dem account sharerz.

bXMWQRJ.jpg

KpjWGom.jpg

1SJ26Zu.jpg

znbYeil.jpg

There's way too much, emails, phone numbers, etc ... but after a quick look, these are what caught my nostalgia eye :')
How did you enter to look cip files map?
Map editor or something?

I just wanna explore the map how can i do it?

You can't :p The much you can do like "/a" is a moverel like spell (I can't recall which was it, I can check later) that allows you to move the character (<spell> 1 0 0) would move the character +1 sqm to the east if I can recall, but of course, it won't let you on blocking items/walls, it's pretty much useless spell, nothing like OTs /a command.

Back