• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Cent_Os.png

Why can't login to game?;/

You know what I want to do, start the server, and have a program login every player in the usr folder, it would be nostalgic and fascinating to see all those players login where they logged out that night, every city would end up crowded, not like today shitty Tibia.

@Ezzz would you mind upload these files for me in a decent storage service? this mega shitty doesnt let me download the files.

@Ezzz

Code:
From demon file:

Spells        = {Actor (13) -> Healing (120, 30) : 7, <-- healing
                 Victim (7, 0, 0) -> Damage (512, 70, 30) : 8, <-- mana drain
                 Origin (0, 13) -> Summon (49, 1) : 12, <-- summon
                 Destination (7, 4, 6, 7) -> Damage (4, 155, 45) : 3, <-- GFB
                 Destination (7, 4, 0, 0) -> Field (1) : 7, <-- fire field
                 Angle (0, 8, 12) -> Damage (8, 360, 60) : 10} <-- energy beam

A physical spell would look like this:

Victim (7, 9, 0) -> Damage (1, 25, 5) : 10

7 being the range, 9 being the missile effect and 0 being the hit effect.

It’s a damaging spell, 1 being the damage type, 25 being the max hit, 5 being the minimum hit, and then 10 the chance to use the spell based on the monster strategies.

So Demons GFB chance is 3? I remember demon shot GFB often than 3% chance per 1000 interval xd or im wrong?

ps.
whats mean 4th number in Destination (7, 4, 6, 7) ? :)

@LuisPro i never touched this files so i can be saying bullshit, i assume Dest. is pointers to player pos, not players,x,y,z, and chance you cant assume that it is based on percent, it could be a completly different formulae.

The libs i uploaded doesnt work with virgin game binary. If you want it to work correctly you either need to rename the libs or hex-edit the binary to use those exact libs.

The libs i uploaded doesnt work with virgin game binary. If you want it to work correctly you either need to rename the libs or hex-edit the binary to use those exact libs.
What are the names conversion?

@Ezzz

Code:
From demon file:

Spells        = {Actor (13) -> Healing (120, 30) : 7, <-- healing
                 Victim (7, 0, 0) -> Damage (512, 70, 30) : 8, <-- mana drain
                 Destination (7, 4, 6, 7) -> Damage (4, 155, 45) : 3, <-- GFB
                 Destination (7, 4, 0, 0) -> Field (1) : 7, <-- fire field
                 Angle (0, 8, 12) -> Damage (8, 360, 60) : 10} <-- energy beam

So Demons GFB chance is 3? I remember demon shot GFB often than 3% chance per 1000 interval xd or im wrong?

ps.
whats mean 4th number in Destination (7, 4, 6, 7) ? :)

Actually this is how it works - "Actor (13) -> Healing (120, 30) : 7" - Actor(13) = spell effect, but 13+1 = real effect from tfs, 120 isn't max and 30 isn't min, but - 120 + 30 = 150 max, 120 - 30 = 90 min., the chance is calculated like this - monster has 100% / 7 ~= 14% chances to cast this spell per 2s.
PS. I believe the last number in destination is radius of the great fireball spell of demon.

13 + 1 = effect of the summoning, 49 = fire elemental(it's raceNumber, check fireelemental file), 1 = maxCount of summons, 100% / 12 ~= 8% chances to summon.
Hope it clears things for you a little.

Back in time there wasn't any interval at all, but Cipsoft have changed it in 7.5~ to 2s, don't remember exactly, it was so long ago :p. And yes, it's always 2s.

Im not sure if BoneZ release is modified, but compare that binary to the virgin game binary and you will see its original name. I use Vbindiff.

hmm on tibia 7.6 how i remember was dragon lord shot me 2x fire wave in one round, so interval 0?

Back