• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

I haven't been rude but honest, the reason for it is that such a conversation will go on forever bumping a pretty much "dead" and uninteresting thread, just as we're doing right now, also those comments have no use to the community in general, sorry if I sounded rude, from the bottom of my heart ;)

"Uninteresting"? It's a memorable thread, always worth a bump :)
As for the gamemaster flag it was merely for MC, GMS were allowed to log on as many characters of their account as they wanted, back then you could even check on the site on which worlds each GM had been online.

This is great! Thank you very much for uploading these files.

I got this working in centos 7 with mysql8.0. Found the database scheme and querymanager via google.

I wasted hundreds if not thousand of hours playing tibia between 6.x - 7.x, so finally having a real gameserver is awesome.

Last edited:
This is great! Thank you very much for uploading these files.

I got this working in centos 7 with mysql8.0. Found the database scheme and querymanager via google.

I wasted hundreds if not thousand of hours playing tibia between 6.x - 7.x, so finally having a real gameserver is awesome.
Could you please share the querymanager? :) I'm having trouble finding it.

This is a Tibia OT site, stop talking about this thread is what you said?
This is the exact thing/game that has brought this site into existence.
Do us a favor and piss off.
you know he was obviously joking, and don't tell he going to piss off
can't take a joke?
get that straight 💪💪💪

Mine irl brother :)

Inventory = {(3553, 1, 1), yeti.mon

what is the chance to drop bunny slipers here?:p

Hi,

I've been reverse engineering CIP server for a while (3 or 4 monts) and could notice something curious in the TSkill class. Turns out there are these flags DeltaAct, MagicDeltaAct, Delta which represent how fast players get learning points a.k.a experience for each skill. Can't remember exactly how everything gets calculated because I'm not at home to check my notes, but I do remember these deltas being hardcoded values for each profession. This means experience stages are perfectly possible by having a parser (ezzz released his) check for, say, Skill ID 0 (level) and having it modify its Deltas at server save. The game server would happily load everything because these values are assigned when a player logs in for the first time and then trusted to remain the same (until, of course, the userfile is deleted). Quiet the same way premium rose delivery used to work. @Ezzz please correct me if wrong?

However, since user files are kept in memory at runtime and the ones on disk are ignored, there would be a time gap between players getting to the level where stages change and the change itself (can be applied only while the server is rebooting).

Also it may be possible to implement ghosting (not tested and wouldn't work like RL) by removing the Unpass flag from ItemID 99 (Creature Container) in objects.srv.

Hi,

I've been reverse engineering CIP server for a while (3 or 4 monts) and could notice something curious in the TSkill class. Turns out there are these flags DeltaAct, MagicDeltaAct, Delta which represent how fast players get learning points a.k.a experience for each skill. Can't remember exactly how everything gets calculated because I'm not at home to check my notes, but I do remember these deltas being hardcoded values for each profession. This means experience stages are perfectly possible by having a parser (ezzz released his) check for, say, Skill ID 0 (level) and having it modify its Deltas at server save. The game server would happily load everything because these values are assigned when a player logs in for the first time and then trusted to remain the same (until, of course, the userfile is deleted). Quiet the same way premium rose delivery used to work. @Ezzz please correct me if wrong?

However, since user files are kept in memory at runtime and the ones on disk are ignored, there would be a time gap between players getting to the level where stages change and the change itself (can be applied only while the server is rebooting).

Also it may be possible to implement ghosting (not tested and wouldn't work like RL) by removing the Unpass flag from ItemID 99 (Creature Container) in objects.srv.

There have been a RealOTs version (or at least Cipsoft files used) where there was experience stages. And like you said, the new or next stage was first changed when the server rebooted.

how to open the map?

There's a map editor in the thread. Check that post.
It's kinda poor, doesn't support spawns, houses, nor it shows door details and such, but it's enough to check the map itself.

Back