• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

I was messing with POI and found this room. 4 keys 0000. But none of them seems to works. Strange i though this key open any door.

You can summon a monster gm too. It is kinda funny. Is there any point that some god have summoned one?

Attachments

Last edited:
I was messing with POI and found this room. 4 keys 0000. But none of them seems to works. Strange i though this key open any door.

You can summon a monster gm too. It is kinda funny. Is there any point that some god have summoned one?

The 0000 key might have worked in the past, not in this version. Those in PoI are simply unused, no numbers were set yet.
What's interesting about this place is that you could actually see a part of it (including the keys' numbers) by hacking client's camera back in the old days, when PoI was still a mystery.

GMs were summoned during many test server over years, they even used to be killable and rather weak at first. Later were turned into those fat blue beasts that kill everything which walks or crawls their way.

Last edited:
The 0000 key might have worked in the past, not in this version. Those in PoI are simply unused, no numbers were set yet.
What's interesting about this place is that you could actually see a part of it (including the keys' numbers) by hacking client's camera back in the old days, when PoI was still a mystery.

GMs were summoned during many test server over years, they even used to be killable and rather weak at first. Later were turned into those fat blue beasts that kill everything which walks or crawls their way.
Thanks for the reply, very interesting.

I found a bug, if you summon a monster name human with utevo res your gm character debug and the client crashes. If you summon with the wild summon spell everyone in the area crashes. I dont know why yet. But heres a photo of the monster lol.

Attachments

Thanks for the reply, very interesting.

I found a bug, if you summon a monster name human with utevo res your gm character debug and the client crashes. If you summon with the wild summon spell everyone in the area crashes. I dont know why yet. But heres a photo of the monster lol.

Because it has only 1 frame in Tibia.dat file, the crash happens when it tries to turn around. The required minimum is 4 frames to represent 4 directions (it can be the same one copied 4 times).

Because it has only 1 frame in Tibia.dat file, the crash happens when it tries to turn around. The required minimum is 4 frames to represent 4 directions (it can be the same one copied 4 times).
I see.

But do you know why cip create this strange creature, doesn't make any sense to me.

thanks for answering my questions.

Regards.

I see.

But do you know why cip create this strange creature, doesn't make any sense to me.

thanks for answering my questions.

Regards.
It's probably just a template file.

Just unfinished. you can find rough drafts of the POI rooms too.

any download and runs for this on windows?
You can run on windows if there is a docker image for it.

But there is a effort to put this distro on a image. After that you can just
install the docker: Install Docker Engine (https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/)
and the run with just a few commands.

But this will still run on a linux container. Just like the virtual machine option.

Could someone supply me with the zip that Toor uploaded? I recently sold my PC and apparently my backup to the USB didnt go through so I lost the files.

Could someone supply me with the zip that Toor uploaded? I recently sold my PC and apparently my backup to the USB didnt go through so I lost the files.
Here buddy

On a side note:

Does cip really name the dwarven helmet as dwarfen helmet on the tibia 7.70 version?

Last edited:
Here buddy

On a side note:

Does cip really name the dwarven helmet as dwarfen helmet on the tibia 7.70 version?

This is the original, its not a zip as far im aware. Contains only the vanilla game. If you want the modified game version there is a tutorial that u can download from.

It's kind funny to see that the rarest drop you can get from all the bosses are this one

TypeID = 3002
Name = "a voodoo doll"
Flags = {Take}
Attributes = {Weight=650}

Ferumbras, orshbaal, apocalypse, bazir, infernatil and morgaroth have a 0.1% drop change of a voodoo doll.

Amazon set is really rare, i have summoned almost 150+ invasions to drop a piece from the set in femor hills.
1614445263374.png
And it was a double loot.

That's because they all share the same loot. Only orshabaal was in game at the time and the others had the loot copied from it. Btw it's 0.2% actually :)
Oh didn't notice that. But im pretty sure it is 0.1% because if you look at the pharaohdipthrah.mon as a example because dipthrah have a quest item that is 100%:
TypeID = 3241
Name = "an ornamented ankh"
Description = "This ancient relic shows signs of untold age. It seems to be rotting rapidly"
Flags = {Take,Expire}
Attributes = {Weight=500,ExpireTarget=0,TotalExpireTime=65000}
Drop list from dipthrah:
(3241, 1, 1000),
Drop list from orshbaal:
(3002, 1, 1),
100% ---- 1000
x ---- 1

x = 1 * 100 / 1000
x = 0,1 %

You can use this formula to calculate the odds of a loot:
% = (third parameter from Inventory section from mon files) * 100 / 1000

regards

Oh didn't notice that. But im pretty sure it is 0.1% because if you look at the pharaohdipthrah.mon as a example because dipthrah have a quest item that is 100%:

Drop list from dipthrah:

Drop list from orshbaal:

100% ---- 1000
x ---- 1

x = 1 * 100 / 1000
x = 0,1 %

You can use this formula to calculate the odds of a loot:
% = (third parameter from Inventory section from mon files) * 100 / 1000

That's what these values indicate and that's probably what cip had in mind. However, they put a wrong sign in the code where loot is generated (<= instead of <) which makes the difference.

That's what these values indicate and that's probably what cip had in mind. However, they put a wrong sign in the code where loot is generated (<= instead of <) which makes the difference.
What?

The drop chance is 1/1000

Back