• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Does anyone know what the rest of these skills are?
Code:
Skills:
0 - Experience
1 - Magic Level
2 - Health
3 - Mana
4 - Move Speed
5 - Capacity
6 - Shielding
7 - Distance Fighting
8 - Sword Fighting
9 - Club Fighting
10 - Axe Fighting
11 - Fist Fighting
12 - ?
13 - Fishing
14 - Regeneration
15 - ?
16 - Stealth
17 - ?
18 - ?
19 - ?
20 - Anti-Drunk
21 - Manashield
22 - Soul
23 - ?
24 - ?
Most can be deduced by looking at specific items in objects.srv or at .usr files, but not all.

Olá meus caros, sobre o editor de mapa na qual poderia abrir os mapas originais, tenho cliente 7.70, porem o rme 1.02c rejeita esses arquivos do cliente, não consigo ver os mapas da cip
Alguém poderia disponibilizar (tibia.dat, tibia.spr) na qual vocês estão usando?

Google translator:
Hello my dears, about the map editor in which I could open the original maps, I have a 7.70 client, but rme 1.02c rejects these client files, I can't see the cip maps

Could someone provide (tibia.dat, tibia.spr) which you are using?

Sorry: sorry for my english

770.png

Client origin 7.70

thanks

You can use Hyper-V to host it as a virtual machine.
But not directly? i understand that you can integrate ubuntu commands and folders into win 10. wont be possible? has anybody tested?

Lua:
Install a complete Ubuntu terminal environment in minutes with Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Develop cross-platform applications, improve your data science or web development workflows and manage IT infrastructure without leaving Windows.

Key features:
  - Efficient command line utilities including bash, ssh, git, apt, npm, pip and many more
  - Manage Docker containers with improved performance and startup times
  - Leverage GPU acceleration for AI/ML workloads with NVIDIA CUDA
  - A consistent development to deployment workflow when using Ubuntu in the cloud
  - 5 years of security patching with Ubuntu Long Term Support (LTS) releases
Install a complete Ubuntu terminal environment in minutes with Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Develop cross-platform applications, improve your data science or web development workflows and manage IT infrastructure without leaving Windows.

Key features:
  - Efficient command line utilities including bash, ssh, git, apt, npm, pip and many more
  - Manage Docker containers with improved performance and startup times
  - Leverage GPU acceleration for AI/ML workloads with NVIDIA CUDA
  - A consistent development to deployment workflow when using Ubuntu in the cloud
  - 5 years of security patching with Ubuntu Long Term Support (LTS) releases

Interesting. Illusion as in when a player uses 'utevo res ina'?
Any illusion. Utevo res ina, chameleon, invisibility, some monsters can also change your look.

The new outfit is stored under this skill?
No, it is stored under "CurrentOutfit". The skill stores the timer.

Any illusion. Utevo res ina, chameleon, invisibility, some monsters can also change your look.
Does this mean you can use an item and/or move event to change a player's outift? I.e. put on a ring and it changes your outfit?

os there a way to host this on windows?
I'd suggest using WSL2. But if you use that or a pure VM doesn't really matter. But using WSL you can avoid the annoyances with SCP/FTP file transfers since the filesystem of the operating system is accessible via Explorer in windows.
And the easiest distro is CentOS for sure. Ubuntu works as well, but its harder to configure and setup.

Using a VM with hyper-V or virtual box/VMware might be easier to backup tho. Not sure.

Note: if you go the WSL route, make sure you use WSL2, since realots doesn't work in WSL. At least in my experience.

Even though I had the virgin files since 3 years ago, I actually never had the urge to have the live data files (user, owners, map) simply because didn't seem important.
I enjoy going through the map, and feel that this is stuck in time, 2006 to 2016, the same things that were left that night server save, it's just fascinating :)

Zanera back then seems it was a Brazillian / Mexican game world, given all the text files I have found around are in Spanish/Br, and very few in English lmfao.
Also, the amount of guys pretending to be girls is just ... too many! Also, a huge amount of account sharers (mostly mexicans), and also bots, found max 2kk in the same house with over 4000e^10 bps of Dragon loots. A lot of personal info around as well.

The GM library was empty, since non-CIP GMs weren't able to move/take items basically.
4znjV6f.jpg

"F*cker whoever reads it."
Yt3jC1y.jpg

wUPwFYS.jpg

QKMnzfn.jpg

UHqq3jF.jpg

QjDZIwe.jpg

8PtTjhF.jpg

Dem account sharerz.

bXMWQRJ.jpg

KpjWGom.jpg

1SJ26Zu.jpg

znbYeil.jpg

There's way too much, emails, phone numbers, etc ... but after a quick look, these are what caught my nostalgia eye :')
How do you search for all the written text? ;o

Back