• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Well, I can't load items.otb to OtItemEditor properly. When I open item editor and load items.otb, it doesn't load item names, descriptions, it loads nohing except item IDs. So I can't save it in the way that server could load it without errors.

I know I'm making a fundamental mistake, but dunno what it is exactly :p

Well, I can't load items.otb to OtItemEditor properly. When I open item editor and load items.otb, it doesn't load item names, descriptions, it loads nohing except item IDs. So I can't save it in the way that server could load it without errors.

I know I'm making a fundamental mistake, but dunno what it is exactly :p
Lol, you can save it just fine that way.. Reason you don't have names etc is cause you are loading the items.otb. If you want it to show names to you need to use the "tools" import names or verify names can't remember which it is, and then link it to your items.xml.. But you are safe to save it with just item ids, you're server will not get errors since the server gets names etc from items.xml not items.otb

But when I change something and save it , server doesn't run. It says "Unsupported client version".

The server says Unsupported Client Version or the mapeditor? I mean I've seen the mapeditor say "Unsupported Client Version (8)" but never the server
Remove the check for what client its running on in items.cpp

Server says it. So I can solve it by deleting items.otb version checking in source (and compile)?

How to properly ask in lua for isPremium(cid) coz im trying this since 1 hour and i cant do this work...

I don't want to be that guy but if you solve stuff just write how you did cause there will perhaps be people later on that search forum for answers and they'll find your question but the only thing the find after is "Nvm solved it" and then they need to ask the question again :p Just saying if you want to share how you did then please do.

I don't want to be that guy but if you solve stuff just write how you did cause there will perhaps be people later on that search forum for answers and they'll find your question but the only thing the find after is "Nvm solved it" and then they need to ask the question again :p Just saying if you want to share how you did then please do.

What are you talking about?

If they woudl ask, and i will know answear ill help em. Since im working on new project after almost 3 years break i think im doing well ;D

Good thing is that i didnt saw any kind of that project what am i doing i mean map. Atm i downgraded map and im rewriting everything but its fun :)

What are you talking about?
Im talking about the guys that wrote

"How to properly ask in lua for isPremium(cid) coz im trying this since 1 hour and i cant do this work..."

Then in next comment they wrote

"Nvm solved it"

Instead of writing, Ok I solved it, this is how I did. I'm just saying that later when someone encounters the same error it would be nice for them to be able to find the answer instead of just Nvm solved it ;)

Dam can't edit post..
isPremium(cid) returns a true or false value based on of the argument passed to its parameter cid which is normaly the player's account id

If you are having this error while compiling:
Code:
1>d:\projects\server\server\otpch.h(17): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h':
It means that you didn' t set libraries path correctly in C/C++>General>additional libraries and in Links>General>additional includes.

To edit items.otb file you need OtItemEditor 0.2.2 with loaded tibia 7.72 .spr and .dat files. Your server will think its not supported items.otb version, so you need to disable items.otb version check in sources and compile it. Look for function "if (version != 2) then..." and delete or comment it. Then serv will run with edited items.otb

I'm not at home so I can't really test anything under OTHire environment, so have you tried just using e.g; "doShowTextDialog(cid, item.itemid, "Hello")" to see if it crashes? If it doesn't, then I'm guessing it might be the "text" being too big for the client to handle?

I've noticed that every script with doShowTextDialog seems to crash Tibia client. Spellbook, /commands command, and few other things with that function. Any source-side solutions?

Back