• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

@Ezzz can you explain what are the result of adding these definitions to compile?
  • __SKULLSYSTEM__
  • __OLD_GUILD_SYSTEM__
  • __GUILDWARSLUARELOAD__
  • __ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__

@Ezzz can you explain what are the result of adding these definitions to compile?
  • __SKULLSYSTEM__
  • __OLD_GUILD_SYSTEM__
  • __GUILDWARSLUARELOAD__
  • __ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__

__SKULLSYSTEM__ is pretty self explanatory.
__OLD_GUILD_SYSTEM__ uses rankid, nick in player table instead of "guild_members" table.
__GUILDWARSLUARELOAD__ is not used in this server.
__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ pretty much incompleted code in OTServ SVN, only shows active npcs, monsters, players, etc ... it's uselss.

__OLD_GUILD_SYSTEM__ uses rankid, nick in player table instead of "guild_members" table.
__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ pretty much incompleted code in OTServ SVN, only shows active npcs, monsters, players, etc ... it's uselss.
Thx, can you share the x64 libraries again?

So If I compile OThire without __SKULLSYSTEM__ then it will not have skulls?, free PK like 7.1 and older?

It's possible to reduce exp table instead of making stages in this server?

Yes, player.h (getExpForNextLevel) or something like that :p
Something related to that I guess:
Code:
    static uint64_t getExpForLevel(uint32_t level)
    {
        level--;
        return ((50ULL * level * level * level) - (150ULL * level * level) + (400ULL * level))/3ULL;
    }
But I'm still learning, I can't modify this now.

Do like I did in my old sources, I've created 3 options of Exp Formula, to change the exp formula type, you just need to edit the config.lua, below are those 3 options

* Tibianic HR Exp Formula (Thanks to Iryont who gave to me)
* MasterCores Exp Formula (MasterCores files released)
* Original Tibia Exp Formula

At player.h, change this:
Code:
static uint64_t getExpForLevel(uint32_t level)
{
level--;
return ((50ULL * level * level * level) - (150ULL * level * level) + (400ULL * level))/3ULL;
}

For this:
Code:
    static uint64_t getExpForLevel(int32_t level)
    {
        std::string ExpFormulaType = g_config.getString(ConfigManager::TYPE_FORMULA);

level--;
        if(ExpFormulaType == "original"){
        }

else if(ExpFormulaType == "tibianic"){
            return (level * 35ULL) * (level * level * level) / 500ULL + 10ULL * level;
        }   

else if(ExpFormulaType == "mastercores"){
            return ((level * 50ULL) * (level * level * level) / 500ULL)+10ULL;
        }
      }

At configmanager.cpp, below that line:
Code:
m_confInteger[CONTAINER_ITEMS_AUTO_STACK] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "container_items_auto_stack", false);

Add this:
Code:
m_confString[TYPE_FORMULA] = getGlobalString(L, "ExpFormulaType", "original");

In configmanager.h, below that line:
Code:
CONTAINER_ITEMS_AUTO_STACK,

Add this:
Code:
TYPE_FORMULA,

Hope you enjoy it !!!

Add this to your config.lua
Code:
    -- Use Modified Exp Formula:
    -- The formula was modified, meaning that, with the original formula, you would need 4200 experience points to reach the level 8.
    -- With Tibianic Exp Formula, you will only need 238 experience points to reach the level 8!
    -- With MasterCores Exp Formula, you will only need 250 experience points to reach the level 8!
    -- With Original Formula, you need 4200 experience points to reach the level 8!
    -- Options: "original", "tibianic" and "mastercores".
    ExpFormulaType = "original"

I suppose that I have to stay with this line in config.lua as it is to work with that code:
Code:
rate_exp = 1

Back