• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

doRefreshMap() does a map clean?
How the server manage the houses rent?

@Ezzz pick.lua is bugged when you use pick on ground:

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/pick.lua:onUse

data/actions/lib/actions.lua:181: attempt to index local 'toPosition' (a nil val
ue)
stack traceback:
        data/actions/lib/actions.lua:181: in function <data/actions/lib/actions.
lua:175>
        (tail call): ?

@Ezzz pick.lua is bugged when you use pick on ground:

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/pick.lua:onUse

data/actions/lib/actions.lua:181: attempt to index local 'toPosition' (a nil val
ue)
stack traceback:
        data/actions/lib/actions.lua:181: in function <data/actions/lib/actions.
lua:175>
        (tail call): ?
pick.lua, replace L2 with return usePick(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

anyone knows why
Code:
doSetGameState(GAME_SHUTDOWN)
doesn't wok

@Nottinghster I followed your steps to compile with expformula, but it gave me an error:
Code:
1>c:\users\jose\downloads\compilar\tibiaserver\tibiaserver\player.h(152): warning C4715: 'Player::getExpForLevel' : not all control paths return a value
1>  Finished generating code
1>  tibiaserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\jose\Downloads\COMPILAR\tibiaserver\Release\tibiaserver.exe
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
any help on this? BTW it shows: Build: 1 succeeded

he is not releasing that, he posted it just to get buy offers by PM, since it doesn't have anything to do with this thread, he should've posted it at discussion board instead

You really are a moron, I doesn't have anything to do with this thread ??
So who find and posted the fixes here then ??

Do me a favor man, shut up ;)

You really are a moron, I doesn't have anything to do with this thread ??
So who find and posted the fixes here then ??

Do me a favor man, shut up ;)

No, hes not a moron, hes right, you ALWAYS do the same shit, come here, post some BR script hoping to get offers in pm, you should get banned.

c4nc3r for da community.

he is not releasing that, he posted it just to get buy offers by PM, since it doesn't have anything to do with this thread, he should've posted it at discussion board instead

I thought the same, he's known for that. Wish there was a rule to be able to remove certain posts from threads if the content can is discussable, good to know I wasn't the only one to though about it.

Back