• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

I used
_USE_OTPCH__
__USE_MYSQL__
__SKULLSYSTEM__
__OLD_GUILD_SYSTEM__
__GUILDWARSLUARELOAD__
__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__
Did you changed database type on config? Maybe you have sqlite on config.lua...

@Ezzz hey dude, any chance to you to try downgrade latest tfs 1.1 to 7.72 and see if it still lags like last time you tried? :p mark changed it so much since that time and added so much features (like non blocking sql queries and what not) that I wanted to see if it can be used by the community so we can have something else to use :p

Did you make work for you? I tried all day long and still does not work.
Also, how to divide GFB Damage in pvp by the amount of players hit, and conjure runes in the backpack?
have not touched in anything yet :/ kinda busy

I just want to contribute.
Whoever is having the problem with NPCS
Code:
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:251: bad argument #1 to 'unpack' (table expected, got nil)

In data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:
replace all "unpack(arg)" with "..."

so far features / todo:
  • You can only use Tibia 7.72 to connect
  • Remove checksum yourself I'm leaving it for those who would like to upgrade for further versions.
  • Rule violations channel is working
  • You have to use your own data pack (and I mean everything) unless someone pulls one for everyone to freely use
  • There is still testing to be done, check all actions for debugs (I've tested it very little)
  • Invisibility and ghost mode is working
  • Might have to check monsters being invisible and not being damaged (not sure if it's old school)
  • Check death lose percent if it's like oldschool
  • Check for any unused code from oldschool servers (most is gone like in OTHire)
  • No stackpos bug, instead of adding thing in beginning we're adding it in the end like in old Tibia (creatures)
  • Need to test monsters
  • Fluids are working now using OTHire code base (there's no support for custom fluids)
  • Test NPCs
  • All talk types are working, *playername* #b #c, private messages, whispering, yelling, channels, etc...
  • Help channel is working and showing orange text
  • Remove unused flags
  • Remove unused conditions and reorganize ids (because we have from 1 to a jump off 16 because we weren't using freezing, dazzle, drowning, etc...)
  • Removed energy race
  • Test all talkactions
  • Add some oldschool features
You all should note I'll be doing this for my own project (aside, but I will still fix everything people report), which isn't at Github, I ain't doing this for free.

The project has been committed, note this isn't a download & run, there's still things to be tested / done.

Would you like to share the Source of tfs 1.0 with us?
Tried to write you a pm

Regards

It was open in my github account, but I deleted it, and I have no more copies of it.

It was open in my github account, but I deleted it, and I have no more copies of it.
:'( If I fork latest tfs and start removing most of the non 7.72 shit can you help us to get a working one? the only part that I don't really know how to mess with is the depot thing (reverting it to the old one) and protocol changes, if you say yes I'll start it right now! so the community can start contributing with it

:'( If I fork latest tfs and start removing most of the non 7.72 shit can you help us to get a working one? the only part that I don't really know how to mess with is the depot thing (reverting it to the old one) and protocol changes, if you say yes I'll start it right now! so the community can start contributing with it

k

Is there any way to make every new account premium upon creation?

My premium system is not working, I have addes premend on database, but it still shows free account, and not give me any premium privilegies. Anyne with this problem know how to solve?

Back