• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Can't edit my last post.

I think I have to change something in definitions.h:
Code:
// OpenTibia configuration
#if !defined(__NO_SKULLSYSTEM__) && !defined(__SKULLSYSTEM__)
    #define __SKULLSYSTEM__
#endif

For those interested in a server without skull system:

I compiled with preprocessor:
Code:
__NO_SKULLSYSTEM__

I had to change a line in combat.cpp:
look for:
Code:
void Combat::checkPVPDamageReduction(const Creature* attacker, const Creature* target, int32_t& healthChange) //static
{
    if(attacker && attacker->getPlayer() && target->getPlayer() && (attacker != target)){
        #ifdef __SKULLSYSTEM__
        Combat::doPVPDamageReduction(healthChange, target->getPlayer());
        #else
        Combat::doPVPDamageReduction(healthChange);
        #endif
    }
}
change for:
Code:
void Combat::checkPVPDamageReduction(const Creature* attacker, const Creature* target, int32_t& healthChange) //static
{
    if(attacker && attacker->getPlayer() && target->getPlayer() && (attacker != target)){
        #ifdef __SKULLSYSTEM__
        #else
        #endif
    }
}

It seem to work without errors. If anyone has a different workaround, please share it.

Someone have a guide to compiling the server using Visual Studio?

when i change some groundspeed to 150 and i save them all are in 0 again when i verify them

In my OT, a knight with a stonecutter axe has higher maximum damage than a paladin with a power bolt?
I know, it's because power bolt's attack is 40 and stonecutter is 50 and distance/melee formulas are mostly identical. But, as far as I can remember paladins had higher damage than knights in 7.x
Is that normal 7.72 behaviour? How could it be that paladin at his best hit less than a knight at his best?
The damage formula is wrong, level 1 no vocation 10 fisting. Doing 12+ and shit to rats. Anyone know just where I can change the formula, rest I should be able to!
Where can I check the formulas for armor, shielding and meele damage? Seems like its not working as it should.
Anyone with a formula for knight and paladin to make the damage be closer to 7.4

https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire/wiki/Combat-Formulas

Lets say i want to add in middle of script something like "stop walk", "stop current action (Esc)" how i can do that? :p

i just change the settings of them as a a walkable as a ground floor
i wonder ifto edit it i have to make verify and creating missing items tiles? becasuei did it like i said al changes are made less the groundspeed it comes back to 0 when i check help! @Peonso
After you edit, save it as a new file, the throw it in the folder. Tell me if it works.

After you edit, save it as a new file, the throw it in the folder. Tell me if it works.
i did all steps all changes are made less the groundspeed?( i change it from 0 to 150) how i can fix this? maybe im doing something wrong
any tip?

Any one know how to make to runes weight scale to rune charges?
Becouse now rune with 1 charge, weight same as rune with 100 charges.

Back