• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

I found this bug ;(

giphy.gif
ive seen this problem earlier in other 7.6 client servers. I really wonder the fuck blood damage can delete a border/item lol xD

"Notice: Undefined variable: config in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php on line 266"

I don't know which variables to enter. I tried using the same as for config.lua for mysql but for no avail.

Is there a tutorial of this? I havn't found one.

That's what i'm doing :(

$connect = new mysqli($config['sqlHost'], $config['sqlUser'], $config['sqlPassword'], $config['sqlDatabase']);

I change sqlHost to my local ip adress, sqlUser to my user, etc. I get this error message for every "$config"

Notice: Undefined index: 127.0.0.1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php on line 266

Okay i now set $connect = new mysqli($config['sqlHost'] = '127.0.0.1' ... etc

All the error messages on http://127.0.0.1/engine/database/connect.php are now gone.

I still recieve this message when going into my localhost "Table 'otserver.znote_accounts' doesn't exist".

I don't have this table on myphpadmin, and i'm not sure how to add these znote_tables for this distro.

Okay i now set $connect = new mysqli($config['sqlHost'] = '127.0.0.1' ... etc

All the error messages on http://127.0.0.1/engine/database/connect.php are now gone.

I still recieve this message when going into my localhost "Table 'otserver.znote_accounts' doesn't exist".

I don't have this table on myphpadmin, and i'm not sure how to add these znote_tables for this distro.
You don't change this lines in connect.php, you change in config.php. Connect.php page should tell you how to add the tables, you can do it manually, run the query https://github.com/peonso/ZnoteOTHire/blob/master/www/engine/database/connect.php#L15-L255

How do i get znote_accounts? Do i just download the latest ZnoteAAC and import the .sql file? Doesnt that collide with the .sql file already included for OTHire?

Is there any way to add f.e 2 + shielding on plate armors using this distro? I noticed you could add those attributes (skills, etc) on rings and soft boots.

Incase no one reported this: If you use runes (f.e gfb) on trees/fence the rune uses one charge but it wont fire.

same thing goes for using gfb on water (why did otland remove edit post?...)

How can i change the exhaust of exori vis/mort/flam from 2000 ms too 1000 ms? I tried using (customexhaust="1000") in spells.xml but it doesn't work.

How can i change the exhaust of exori vis/mort/flam from 2000 ms too 1000 ms? I tried using (customexhaust="1000") in spells.xml but it doesn't work.
Try just exhaustion="1000"

It worked! Thank you very much. How did you know it was suppose to be "exhaustion"? Is there a file i can see these commands?

I still have this error:

Warning: fopen(engine/cache/news.cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 91

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 92

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 93

This is the code i have on lines 91-93 in the cache.php

error.png

I still have this error:

Warning: fopen(engine/cache/news.cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 91

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 92

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 93

This is the code i have on lines 91-93 in the cache.php

error.png
It's not related with OTHire itself. Open a thread in support, and link what version of AAC you are trying to setup.

Accounts don't recieve premium. They have premium days on phpmyadmin and they recieve premium days upon donating (on phpmyadmin) but:

1) They don't recieve premium in-game
2) Premium days don't reduce on phpmyadmin (has been 7 days for a week).

I suspect i'm suppose to change something in source/accounts.h but i'm not sure what.

Accounts don't recieve premium. They have premium days on phpmyadmin and they recieve premium days upon donating (on phpmyadmin) but:

1) They don't recieve premium in-game
2) Premium days don't reduce on phpmyadmin (has been 7 days for a week).

I suspect i'm suppose to change something in source/accounts.h but i'm not sure what.
You keep posting AAC errors, those are not related to OTHire, you are not using the files I suggested you and probably using some shit that does not work with files here.

Back