• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

I have such an error
I did everything just like it was in the guide
someone had a similar problem?

1>------ Build started: Project: OTHire, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1> otpch.cpp
1> actions.cpp
1> admin.cpp
1> allocator.cpp
1> ban.cpp
1> baseevents.cpp
1> beds.cpp
1> chat.cpp
1> combat.cpp
1> condition.cpp
1> configmanager.cpp
1> connection.cpp
1> container.cpp
1> creature.cpp
1> creatureevent.cpp
1> cylinder.cpp
1> database.cpp
1> databasemysql.cpp
1> databaseodbc.cpp
1> databasepgsql.cpp
1> databasesqlite.cpp
1> depot.cpp
1> exception.cpp
1> fileloader.cpp
1> game.cpp
1> globalevent.cpp
1> guild.cpp
1> house.cpp
1> ioaccount.cpp
1> iomapotbm.cpp
1> iomapserialize.cpp
1> ioplayer.cpp
1> item.cpp
1> items.cpp
1> logger.cpp
1> luascript.cpp
1> mailbox.cpp
1> map.cpp
1> md5.cpp
1> monster.cpp
1> monsters.cpp
1> movement.cpp
1> networkmessage.cpp
1> npc.cpp
1> otserv.cpp
1> outputmessage.cpp
1> party.cpp
1> player.cpp
1> position.cpp
1> protocol.cpp
1> protocolgame.cpp
1> protocollogin.cpp
1> raids.cpp
1> rsa.cpp
1> scheduler.cpp
1> scriptmanager.cpp
1> server.cpp
1> sha1.cpp
1> spawn.cpp
1> spells.cpp
1> status.cpp
1> talkaction.cpp
1> tasks.cpp
1> teleport.cpp
1> thing.cpp
1> tile.cpp
1> tools.cpp
1> trashholder.cpp
1> vocation.cpp
1> waitlist.cpp
1> weapons.cpp
1>iomapotbm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall HouseTile::HouseTile(int,int,int,class House *)" (??0HouseTile@@QAE@HHHPAVHouse@@@Z)
1>D:\----OTHIRE----\OTHire\Release\OTHire.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

@diegortw
You know how to add a premium?

I tried to add one day premium this way
ad527a6277bcee9f6403f8e7252e8eb7.png

3ae0e4025fd397cdef3ec381dc3134f7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My one of a bug in which two files are missing msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll plus I have these files and even then the application is not run anyone can tell me what I am missing?

@LanzinTheProf you see that the server is 32bit or 64 bit. you need to you same bits as all other dlls. if 1 dll is 64bit and u download other as 32bit it might not work together

Has anyone ever changed something in thing.h? I was trying to add new CancelMessage, so I added it in player.cpp (around line 1300) to define what the message should say and added an entry in thing.h ( RET_EXAMPLE = 69 ). Nevertheless, while compiling I get an error claiming I was using an undeclared identifier (error C2065). Oddly enough, I then removed large sections of the in thing.h defined CancelMessages but the compiler did not even mind that despite them definitely being used. Like, you can remove RET_NOTEENOUGHMANA = 36 and it does not spill out an error in for example spells.cpp. Feels like thing.h is not even checked for any changes while compiling.

Has anyone ever changed something in thing.h? I was trying to add new CancelMessage, so I added it in player.cpp (around line 1300) to define what the message should say and added an entry in thing.h ( RET_EXAMPLE = 69 ). Nevertheless, while compiling I get an error claiming I was using an undeclared identifier (error C2065). Oddly enough, I then removed large sections of the in thing.h defined CancelMessages but the compiler did not even mind that despite them definitely being used. Like, you can remove RET_NOTEENOUGHMANA = 36 and it does not spill out an error in for example spells.cpp. Feels like thing.h is not even checked for any changes while compiling.
I am pretty sure that when you script you can just put SendCancel("Whateveryouwant") but i might be wrong lul

Ladder bug when any item is below, I'm having a strange problem and i hope you guys can help me.

the flask or whatever or ladder has definitely wrong toporder value.

send me your clients spr, dat, pic

and i'll take a look.

By the software you have open you probably fucked up editing items. Open a support thread and tell what you did.
ultiamte version othire, no edited items.

and i'll take a look.
http://35.198.4.6/uploads/empera-windows-32-64bits.rar

ultimate version othire, no edited items.
GitHub - TwistedScorpio/OTHire: OpenTibia Server for Tibia 7.72

and i'll take a look.
any items

Last edited by a moderator:
Back