• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

If someone need it, here's the buypremium talkaction 100% working (tested) and script shortened ;)

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)

if param == "" then
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You need to type the parameter.")
     return true
   end

if getPlayerPremiumDays(cid) > 365 then
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You can not buy more than one year of Premium Account.")
     return true
   end

local dias, preco = tonumber(param), 1000
     if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, dias * preco) then
       doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, dias)
       if dias > 1 then
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have bought ".. dias .." days of premium account. Please login again!")
       elseif dias == 0 then
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Parameter must be higher than 0.")
       else
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have bought ".. dias .." day of premium account. Please login again!")
       end  
     end

return true
end

I think there's no AAC compatible with that engine.

But I've converted the Znote AAC 1.5 to make it compatible with OTServ_SVN 0.6.3 (Old (Avesta) and Newer versions) and works 100% ;)

Why not release the AAC?

That POI exists on the mastercores release. I can upload it if you'd like.. (he even included the actions, because he's not a douchebag).

Google it and you find informations about my POI ;]

Hint: Xtibia, OtservBR

Release the POI in MasterCores then, I've downloaded right now and didn't find it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that the battle sign isn't disappearing even when you can logout.

void ProtocolGame::sendIcons(uint16_t icons)

As I can remember; Remove the code not allowing the packet to be sent if icons = 0. I will commit it later tomorrow anyways.

If you change the files in RME, you can't set the destination where teleports should tp you to. Normally you can set the X, Y, Z in the Mapeditor, but since I've changed it I can't, lol.

How to fix this? (Item ID in RME: 1387)

If you change the files in RME, you can't set the destination where teleports should tp you to. Normally you can set the X, Y, Z in the Mapeditor, but since I've changed it I can't, lol.

How to fix this? (Item ID in RME: 1387)

Working good here.

Working good here.

Well then maybe I did something wrong going to re-try it. Not really a Problem but maybe you can add it if you're going to update this distro: Hydra and Lizards are missing in the monster pack.

You did a good job on this.

Well then maybe I did something wrong going to re-try it. Not really a Problem but maybe you can add it if you're going to update this distro: Hydra and Lizards are missing in the monster pack.

You did a good job on this.

It's Avesta data pack, so it's 7.4 monsters (literally). I ain't fixing data, it's something everyone has to do on their own, I will only work on the game server sources indeed.

what are the correct definitions for compiling the server?

that?
__USE_OTPCH__
__USE_MYSQL__
__SKULL_SYSTEM__

Back