• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

@Ezzz

Stopped with the project ??
Also, the exp doors aren't working well.

Example:
If I pass through the door, automatically the door must close, right ??
But the door keeps opened !!!
you probably don't have it set to any level, works fine for me.

That's what I'm saying about the exp and quest doors

3GlMxt.gif

Hello.
I have installed the latest libraries, but still I cannot handle with this error:

e9g0mb.jpg

lmao

@Ezzz

Stopped with the project ??
Also, the exp doors aren't working well.

Example:
If I pass through the door, automatically the door must close, right ??
But the door keeps opened !!!

I'm running under Mac now, I have to setup everything up again, will also try to compile under Mac :p

Really nice of you Ezzz releasing something like this. Even if it needs some work, it's still really great. And people, stop complaining about such trivial errors. Doesn't anyone on these forums know how to code even a little anymore? I mean wtf.. Some of you aren't even trying, just complaining and flaming. Be glad that he even released it.

Anyway, keep up the good work @Ezzz

Looking forward to see how good this actually can get. A little sad doh that it's not based on the latest TFS, but yeah, I know. It's a lot of work (and hard to do for that matter)

Regards,

Really nice of you Ezzz releasing something like this. Even if it needs some work, it's still really great. And people, stop complaining about such trivial errors. Doesn't anyone on these forums know how to code even a little anymore? I mean wtf.. Some of you aren't even trying, just complaining and flaming. Be glad that he even released it.

Looking forward to see how good this actually can get. A little sad doh that it's not based on the latest TFS, but yeah, I know. It's a lot of work (and hard to do for that matter)

Regards,
+1
if it were based on tfs 1.0 it would really rox sox :D

Regards,

You know I have had downgraded TFS 1.0 to 7.72, 3 times. In all I dropped the code because I "didn't know" how to fix a stack order bug, simply because TFS source is highly different from OTServ I wasn't used to it, neither to see some of the code I had in the SVN project.

+1
if it were based on tfs 1.0 it would really rox sox :D

If you list me why TFS is better I would do it again, in a day.

P.S: That bug I couldn't fix in 1.0 was easy to fix, indeed.

I can't list, but it has active development so it means that bugfixes still comes to us :p

I can't list, but it has active development so it means that bugfixes still comes to us :p

Not enough to convince me to do it really, OTServ stood some months without a single bug being reported.

You know I have had downgraded TFS 1.0 to 7.72, 3 times. In all I dropped the code because I "didn't know" how to fix a stack order bug, simply because TFS source is highly different from OTServ I wasn't used to it, neither to see some of the code I had in the SVN project.

If you list me why TFS is better I would do it again, in a day.

Here you go, very hard to fix 'stack order bug' which just needed to change the function.
https://github.com/EvulMastah/forgottenserver/blob/master/src/tile.cpp#L1303

Id like to see you work from this place if that was the _only_ thing that kept you away ;)

It is also reversed in the TFS and that is not TFS vs OTServ difference, thats how the Client handles it after some update.

Back