• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

1. Not a bug since the wall doesn't have "blockprojectile" attribute
2. I'm using exhaust tag in spells.xml, seems to work fine for me.
Code:
        else if (it.weaponType != WEAPON_AMMO && it.weaponType != WEAPON_WAND) { // Arrows and Bolts doesn't show atk
            s << " (";
            if (it.attack != 0) {
                s << "Atk:" << (int)it.attack;
            }

if (it.defense != 0 || it.extraDef != 0) {
                if (it.attack != 0)
                    s << " ";

s << "Def:" << (int)it.defense;
            }

if (it.abilities.stats[STAT_MAGICPOINTS] != 0) {
                if (it.attack != 0 || it.defense != 0 || it.extraDef != 0)
                    s << ", ";

s << "magic level " << std::showpos << (int)it.abilities.stats[STAT_MAGICPOINTS] << std::noshowpos;
            }
            s << ")";
        }

to

Code:
        else if (it.weaponType != WEAPON_AMMO && it.weaponType != WEAPON_WAND && it.attack != 0) { // Arrows and Bolts doesn't show atk
            s << " (Atk:" << (int)it.attack;
            if (it.defense != 0 || it.extraDef != 0) {
                if (it.attack != 0)
                    s << " ";

s << "Def:" << (int)it.defense;
            }

if (it.abilities.stats[STAT_MAGICPOINTS] != 0) {
                if (it.attack != 0 || it.defense != 0 || it.extraDef != 0)
                    s << ", ";

s << "magic level " << std::showpos << (int)it.abilities.stats[STAT_MAGICPOINTS] << std::noshowpos;
            }
            s << ")";
        }

Also regarding destroy field, why in the hell aren't you just checking for items in an array if the field should be removable or not?
Destroy field:
Code:
local function doRemoveField(cid, pos)
    local TrueFields = {1487,1488,1489,1490,1491,1492,1493,1494,1495,1496,1500,1501,1502,1503,1504}
    pos.stackpos = 254
    local field = getThingfromPos(pos)
    local playerPos = getPlayerPosition(cid)

if(field.uid > 0 and isInArray(TrueFields, field.itemid)) then
        doRemoveItem(field.uid)
        doSendMagicEffect(pos, CONST_ME_POFF)
        return LUA_NO_ERROR
    end

doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE)
    doSendMagicEffect(playerPos, CONST_ME_POFF)
    return LUA_ERROR
end

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    local pos = variantToPosition(var)
    if(pos.x ~= 0 and pos.y ~= 0 and pos.z ~= 0) then
        return doRemoveField(cid, pos)
    end

doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE)
    doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
    return LUA_ERROR
end

Edit: 3:

Code:
else if (it.weaponType != WEAPON_AMMO && it.weaponType != WEAPON_WAND) { // Arrows and Bolts doesn't show atk

to

Code:
else if (it.weaponType != WEAPON_DIST && it.weaponType != WEAPON_AMMO && it.weaponType != WEAPON_WAND) { // Arrows and Bolts doesn't show atk

Problem with fields is not related to destroy field, when you place a energy/fire field it destroys campfires.
The workaround fix was posted some posts ago and seems to work fine.

Problem with fields is not related to destroy field, when you place a energy/fire field it destroys campfires.
The workaround fix was posted some posts ago and seems to work fine.
Apology, didn't even read

I have that tag on some attack spells
Do you use
Code:
customexhaust="1000"
on healing spells too to make it work?
IIRC, I removed COMBAT_EXHAUST/HEAL_EXHAUST from sources and everything related to it and went with exhaust tag only. Which means I only use one exhaust condition for spells (probably why it works for me then I guess)

Also, regarding the campfire, what would happen on realots if you shoot an energy field on it? Will it land or just not appear? Because there is an option in form of the <attribute key="replaceable" value="0"/> tag

does anyone here know how to rebuild spawn.cpp, to work with the cipsoft monster.db file?

be able load the monster.db in sources(spawn.cpp?) instead of loading the map-spawns.xml

For these walls, I didn't have this "bug" that monsters shoot through walls.. I tested it, the dragon never shot through..
It's just these 'half'-walls I think...

For these walls, I didn't have this "bug" that monsters shoot through walls.. I tested it, the dragon never shot through..
It's just these 'half'-walls I think...
lWD6Mqg.png

leLPiCw.png

this is not 'half'-walls

I tested it again, I really do not have that issue, just hits through windows, not walls.. And I haven't touched those parts of the source

Send to Rookgaard system, when you die and your level < 6

No I don't think it's fixed but it's pretty easy to implement, I have done it to my branch, I'll just have to look for it, I'm at work at the moment, I could post it when I get back from work.

By the way, the real Cipsoft config is < 5.

Back