• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7 Days Free Pacc

GangsteR

RPG Maker
Reaction score
Hey guys, what you think about it ?

I think it rox.
I have "utani hur" in my real tibia char.
wohoow :D

I think their anty botters actions weren't the best and they profit decreased so they try to promote premmy time ...

For pacc's its like loosing 7 days of premmy.. Everyplace is crowded with noobs and all dp's look like thais all newbs yelling tp plx , tp plx..
Cipsoft sucks, they will ruin tibia with next update..

is good in a way and bad in the other.
let me explain.

if your premmium is bad for you because this means more people on your cave, which will be less exp for you.

is good in a way for faccs because they will level faster ,but is bad also because as i mention before there will be less exp since there's more people.

what i would do will be hunt if facc areas since almost everyone will be on pacc areas. facc areas will be free:thumbup:

@Mac~ no shit? The only good thing faccs can really hunt are

Venore Drags
Kazordoon Dwarf Caves
Plains of Havoc
Demona
Shadowthorn (Venore Elfs)

@Topic:

I dont think this summer update will ruin everything, but this premium thingy ruins it because,
1. If you're premmy, it's like you loose 7 days. As stated above...

Back