• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Real Tibia map, 77 mb.

I've got a request!

I'm just wondering if anyone has a real map HOUSE TXT document. I really cba with doing it by hand, and looking up all of the names. Thanks.

-ReMyx.

If u become get >>> Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member.
So wait in 2min Exactly :p

when i download it and open it, it has one small cave, any ideas guys?
i hope im an idiot whos doing something wrong, but ive c hecked all floors, and then i give up and then im like, no im crazy and i try it diferently, but nothing lol, leme know :p Taurus

aight, got it, lol, "find everything" than gate of expertise, then i can find POH, right on lol, im still new a this, if someone gets the houses working on here could you pm me and maybe i can get your houses file, thanks

Yes I know I'm following up on a bump, but when I try to open the map it says "Failed to load spawn". map is named world.otbm, and i tried both world-spawn.xml and to leave it as Tibia.xml, nothing works!" Any ideas?

This map is gone, cant find it on the last download link. Does anyone have it or anything close?

;););)Fuck its Not work File No Found

Last edited by Jester; 26th December 2009 at 20:19.

you-dont-say.jpg

Back