• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Real Tibia map, 77 mb.

hey uhm i down loaded yuor map but i cant put it on a server what do i do?

can someon recomend me a server version which can support that map?

I`ve use TFS, i`ve replaced the map file with tibia map file, and renamed after mine map file which were before. I did the same think with house and spawn file. But after i launch the server it`s say:
Code:
[28/07/2008  03:44:02] WARNING: could not load spawn data.
[28/07/2008  03:44:02] WARNING: could not load house data.

well you need to replace the spawn files too and ofc rename them if they got diffrent name.

This is one of the best releases, almost complete, almost no bugs. This is waht I call serious work.

What i would like to say :p

Also Famous Ot called Capernia < http://www.capernia.net/> is using This Map im 100 % sure :D:D On capernia are playing 200-250 players daily :O

how can they be using it i downloaded it and all it had were house files and spawn files no accmanager or no gm or nuthen else in it

One questions , How can i take the server online ? , It's not any Exe in The Map , Ty //raffe

how can i get those npcs is that i dont know hot to eddit them to take peaple to diferen places and how can i convert it to 8.22?
pzl help me and thx ^^

Back