• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.31] Real Tibia Server Alpha 4, Most Updated [SQL]

Change access from talkactions. I have soft and addon npcs. Edited Anihilator and added blue legs. Edited Banshee teleport at the end and Custom Inquisitor Teleport too. Added Wyrms, Grim Reapers and Bog Raiders Spawn. Edited Exori, exori gran and paralyze rune. Added Djinns NPCs customized but like real tibia "in ankrahmun" and Rashid Npc customized but like in real tibia "selling the same stuff but added more items to be sold".

as far as i know the only bug i got its the gm account whenever i log in i get debug and i have to open tibia again, but thats my server, cuz i have scripted and changed too many things i dont even know what is happening and it crashes every 10, 15 hrs.

Last edited:
Pierroth thx <3 fot you telling me, i thougt everything was bugged!

-- Anyone know which server i should edit ? or this alpha 4 its bugless?

Where can i find Inq quest, Demon oak without tracking?

Or i must track ?

@Pierroth

Could i have your server?, fix more, and later realase to you ;> and maybe later on otland.

Every anni script i use none work ffs why ?, i fixing everything 100% right!

Somebody mind telling me when all the stuff are fixed, so you can simply download and host it right away? :)

Hate fixing bugs...

i have it and it works and all
but i cant run it because it says error cannot connect to weapons?!?!??!
what do i do??

Back