• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.31] Real Tibia Server Alpha 4, Most Updated [SQL]

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
Yoyoyo here im again :)

Edit: Please i think everything work! Im not tested because to much Busy! But i think it will works all damn questes!

What's new now ?:

- Svargrond Arena Fixed!
- Fixed Desert Quest,DHQ (Demon Helmet Quest)
- Added Grass/Detail
- This server now based from Alpha 4 TFS
- Fixed little bugs :p
- This verison fixed all houses nearly (Still not svargrond!)
- Refixed Bug Houses!
- 8.31 Creatures,100% Spells Like RL!
- Added little more NPC's there i missed!
- Npcs dont tested on new alpha 4! :(
- Deleted/Removed Inferna
- Removed CUSTOM Quest made by ME!
- Maybe INQ Quest on next update!
- Fixed More Quest Doors!

Download:
Click Here

-- NEXT UPDATE --

Trying to find out where my CD its with Real Npcs!
Then fixing 100% Svargrond (with Houses)
More Balanced,
More like RL tibia

CREDITS: Me Ates,Gregor (Ecplise),Eldin NPC's,OFC Elf,Talaturen, New TFS Verison!

Last edited:
New Snow Rune added ;)

Damage: 10-100
What it does?: Its make you to a snowman ;) in 20 secs!

But cant be buyable, i just added it for fun!
and Fishing Rod Script;)

Thanks man. I'm currently working with your server. I added inquisition quest/demon oak/paradox, all houses, old healing system, wyrms, bog raiders, all real tibia npc's. Please message me if you need any help!

EDIT: arena doesnt work :/

Last edited:
Thanks Ates! You're doing a great work here on otland i see... :)

BTW: I can't get the map editor to work, i load the map and so, but it's all black. the problem now is that i cant see the map i loaded :/

Last edited:
Ah, the house part...that's what I wanted to see :D
But I'll w8 until the next update is finished, since you're fast with them, it's no point in changing all the stuff right now :D

LOTS of bugs in this map even more than the update before this one. i recommend using the previous version.

quest scripts doesnt want to work :p and the refix of svarground wasnt rly a refix :p

Someone who can help me? I can't get the map editor to work, i load the map and so, but it's all black. The problem is that i cant see the map i loaded :/ (Remere's map editor) is the one that i am using. If someone got a map editor that work, could you please upload it?

[Stolen] I was to lazy to write it down my self but i took the time to copy it!

Because it's big.

Normal rl maps is; 65000x65000, some is 35000x35000x

Go to 32000x3200 and i'll guess you'll find thias around there. If this server got real cordinates witch I'm not sure of. Have not tested this myself.

Good luck!

Someone who can help me? I can't get the map editor to work, i load the map and so, but it's all black. The problem is that i cant see the map i loaded :/ (Remere's map editor) is the one that i am using. If someone got a map editor that work, could you please upload it?

Great job man!! I'll give you rep when you've fixed everything!

Last edited:
Can you POST in other HOSTER??? SPEEDSHARE don't work on my PC... many thx...

Scripts :( sometimes doesn't work, + i know it's not like refix but i just added Gesior Arena :p

Should i fix everything with alpha 3.0 ?

Then i mean everything
Svargrond,More like rl ?P: tommorow i try found my cd with rl npc :)

Back