• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.31] What would you love to see on a new OT?

What should the exp rate be?

• 5x?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 10x?

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 25x?

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Higher?!

• Lower?!

• Total voters

Sentielo

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I am from Holland, where the fack you from :)
Hej Otfans,

Unfortunately I aint got time to make a costum map, so my question is, there are so many cipsoft maps, but what should I do to make this server a bit unique to other cipsoft OTS?

I already have some ideas:
-I wont make stages. I wont make to high exp rates. It will be between 5x, 10x and 25x.
-This means the other rates will also be a bit low.
-Making the server 8.31 , but with the settings of 7.6; no hotkey aim, low mana for runes and other spells, and more settings like that.
-Monsters will drop between like one and three addon pieces, for a faster way of getting addons.
-If the aim style of 7.6 is a great idea, adding a mana rune?

Please comment those ideas, vote the exp rate you like and add more ideas!

Thanks in advance,
Sentielo

I guess you should make it without hotkeys + no manarune cuz it just ruins whole pvp. If you have some time create some monsters and items of ur own so that OTS is nicer ;]

Your's sipek9 ;]

Sounes like a nice idea :) a really nice idea if you like pvp would be to make a pvp enfo where you make an account and exp on players. Starting level around 60 and then you can keep exping your char which is saved for later. Just a simple account homepage needed, althought you should use a more common client version, maybe 8.4? Got the ideas from a server called real-war.ath.cx which recently closed down. They used to have 50 players average or even more ^^ if you really like the old school pvp you should add no pz on boats, parcel traps and uh traps aswell. Worked great on real-war, you could travel all over the free account map as well as edron and dara

Back