• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4][Login Server] The Forgotten Server 0.3 beta 3 for multiworld. Tutorial included

No he's not? Its a place for people to learn and help out.
Not for people to be egoistic?

Its not like if you gonna know alot, then never share ur experience with others? Thats just selfish.

Thats how we created such people as Ryan aka Doonrak and you later yell that he's scam. You're same scam as him. If you want to learn, LEARN, not copy from others or download everything done, because that is not learning.
Some people learn themselves and for them we've implemented multiworld system.

Well, how am I going to learn something about a program when there is no tutorial that tells me how to make __LOGIN_SERVER__ and I will gladly do it myself.

And dont compare me to Ryan, as ive never scammed anyone. And I will never do, as I find it tasteless...

And ive searched over 10days now for the login thing, and when I do as people say it wont work. So there is wrong somewhere. And thats where I find the downloading function very helpfull..

And do you intend me to program my own server aswell? Im no pro C++, and without your great TFS system I would end up with a OT full of viruses.

I LEARN from download others stuff, because then I can see how they did it. If screenshot tutorial would be online, I wouldnt have to download stuff. But its hard to work on things when others do the dirty work for you.

Well, how am I going to learn something about a program when there is no tutorial that tells me how to make __LOGIN_SERVER__ and I will gladly do it myself.

And dont compare me to Ryan, as ive never scammed anyone. And I will never do, as I find it tasteless...

And ive searched over 10days now for the login thing, and when I do as people say it wont work. So there is wrong somewhere. And thats where I find the downloading function very helpfull..

And do you intend me to program my own server aswell? Im no pro C++, and without your great TFS system I would end up with a OT full of viruses.

I LEARN from download others stuff, because then I can see how they did it. If screenshot tutorial would be online, I wouldnt have to download stuff. But its hard to work on things when others do the dirty work for you.
Need learning? Get Notepad++, download source and search through documents __LOGIN_SERVER__ phrase. See? Not so hard ".

I have Notepad++ that im using, and now you just told me to download the source. How should I know this from the start when it says nowhere? ;)

Well ima do it now. But dont say im not trying to learn and that im a thief, coz thats way out of range.

Thats how we created such people as Ryan aka Doonrak and you later yell that he's scam. You're same scam as him. If you want to learn, LEARN, not copy from others or download everything done, because that is not learning.
Some people learn themselves and for them we've implemented multiworld system.

Need learning? Get Notepad++, download source and search through documents __LOGIN_SERVER__ phrase. See? Not so hard ".

Ok well first off stop trying to put everyone down.. just because people dont know what to do dont mean that someone couldn't make a tutorial.. aint that what this forum is really for..

Anyways mabye if someone made a big thread about this and linked up devc++ that is used and ect.. that maybe people would learn more..

When i try to login.. i just login on the first server..(the login server i guess)..

Maybe im skipping something.. but i set data i n servers.xml.. then set the config to the login server.. world id = 0 and the port 7171.. and the loginwith.... = "no"

then i run that then i goto the server folder again and run it with config settings world id = 1 and port 7171 with loginwith.... = "yes"..

Maybe i need two server folders...??

Maybe i need to change the port(same as your tutorial)?

duno.. im sure erp0tdont care.. so wana try and help me?

Stupid scripter-wannabe aka Hermes, gj. And mr. Lovheim- Keraxel is actually right.
//Sad

Haha, do you think you are pr0 because you are developer and you know more than others? If you think so - F*** Y**! Sure, I wanna be scripter, and I am learning somehow. You should know that most of us have life, and we can't live with OTServers 24/7. That's probably the reason of making this forum. To help those people which really can't learn C++ and LUA in a short time, or won't learn (because they doesn't need it in their life), but they doesn't know something, SO THEY ARE ASKING YOU, AS A GUY WHO KNOWS FU***** MORE TO HELP, and you are saying (in other form) that you are pro and go learn kid. Yeah, people like ryan or doonrak (...) are annoying, but I don't think that everyone on this forum should be like those. Lols. I AM TRYING TO HELP, and that's the reason I created this thread. I managed to get all information I have gathered, and I'm still trying to tell people how to make multiworld system. If you think that you are right, why don't you say "make your own engine by yourself ojojoj"?

Aff..

@Simonel, Lovheim and others
I will look in the source, and for sure, I will be trying to help you get it work.

Ok well first off stop trying to put everyone down.. just because people dont know what to do dont mean that someone couldn't make a tutorial.. aint that what this forum is really for..

Anyways mabye if someone made a big thread about this and linked up devc++ that is used and ect.. that maybe people would learn more..

Because before people WERE learning, thats how codes and scripts were created. Now people except everything to be done for them.
I won't argue with you, Hermes, because you're almost similiar to Doonrak with your past :thumbup: (do not deny, thanks).
And I've never said in public that im pro :)

Do people what you want, became bigger monkeys that you are now, deevolution.

@UP

Lol, good point. But I'm sure erp0t will pwn you one way or another :eek:

Edit: this was ment to hermes erp0t was a few secs before me xD

Edit2: l0l my expectations became == TRUE plx?

@erp0t
Huh, ofc, I (almost) have stolen someone's server using some PHP shit, and I scammed alot of people just to gain some money. Comparing me to doonrak is total fail. Including that I were "bad" in a bit distant past.

Maybe better than flaming each other etc. could you say what are we making wrong? I think I included (...) all neccesary modifications. Servers.xml, compiled TFS with __LOGIN_SERVER_ in properties, loginOnlyWithLoginServer in gameworlds'. Everything is as it should be, and most of people says that it doesn't work. Now I'm confused.. :/

Server should be compiled in console version, as gui does not accept argv. Make 2 copies of config, first name login.lua, second worldname.lua. In login.lua set worldId to 0 and port to 7171, in worldname.lua worldId to 1, port to 7172 and set loginOnlyWithLoginServer to "yes". Open servers.xml, remove <server~ entries, and add <server id="1" name="worldname" ip="internet ip" port="7172"/>.
Run command line, change dir to your server, type theforgottenserver.exe --config=login.lua, minimize it.
Open second command line, change dir to your server, and type theforgottenserver.exe --config=worldname.lua, minimize also.
Now you may login.

For people who are using 0.3 already- you have default worldId 0 for your server. So if you want to run it without database modifications, set in login.lua worldId to 1 and in worldname.lua worldId to 0.
worldname.lua is of course for example narozia.lua- replace with your name.

Last edited:
Thanks to you. I didn't thought that it's so complicated >.>

If I Have login server and on login server are playing too many players, and is save server, is lag and what happens to server login?Can I login in an other servers, delayed by the login server?

If I Have login server and on login server are playing too many players, and is save server, is lag and what happens to server login?Can I login in an other servers, delayed by the login server?

Simple- don't use login server as game server too. Let it be alone, only to handle protocol login connections.

But a login server is loading all files of the normal world... I don't knwo how stop it! Can you help me?

Please someone help me, someone who knows how to do, please download the program Fassa TeamViewer 4 This makes it much easier.
Please need help it.

Back