• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4][Login Server] The Forgotten Server 0.3 beta 3 for multiworld. Tutorial included

But the login server should be without such things.
Can login server may be a separate application without loading actions.xml .... etc.?

Server should be compiled in console version, as gui does not accept argv. Make 2 copies of config, first name login.lua, second worldname.lua. In login.lua set worldId to 0 and port to 7171, in worldname.lua worldId to 1, port to 7172 and set loginOnlyWithLoginServer to "yes". Open servers.xml, remove <server~ entries, and add <server id="1" name="worldname" ip="internet ip" port="7172"/>.
Run command line, change dir to your server, type theforgottenserver.exe --config=login.lua, minimize it.
Open second command line, change dir to your server, and type theforgottenserver.exe --config=worldname.lua, minimize also.
Now you may login.

For people who are using 0.3 already- you have default worldId 0 for your server. So if you want to run it without database modifications, set in login.lua worldId to 1 and in worldname.lua worldId to 0.
worldname.lua is of course for example narozia.lua- replace with your name.

Thanks mate, I got it working now. :)
Thats a answer that I was looking for. I added some rep++ to you now. So all good :)

I think login server as separate application isn't problem for erp0t.

façam um tutorial mais detalhado com o servidor ja compiliado e ponto para rodar dois mundos, isso facilitara muito.

make a more detailed tutorial to the server already compiliado and turning point for both worlds, this easier.

All I get is the character list --> Then "Invalid server address."

>> Loading game servers
[Warning - GameServers::loadFromXml] Missing address for server 1, using default
[Warning - GameServers::loadFromXml] Missing address for server 2, using default
> Servers loaded:
omggworld (localhost:7172)
omgworld (localhost:7173)

this is servers.xml from loginserver

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<servers>
<server id="1" name="omggworld" ip="80.54.34.134" port="7172"/>
<server id="2" name="omgworld" ip="80.54.34.134" port="7173"/>
</servers>

hey elf can you make this in login server ?

heres an idea.. The login server should Post the current online players of all the servers combined.. that way we only have to post our login server to OTservlist! if you support this idea lemme know.. if u dont know how to make a multi-world system then this post isnt for you

I do not know because users have difficulty in doing this. Nobody taught me this when I was seeking some information on the multiworld the lef had closed the topic of a person. So I had to learn alone, and that is what users have to do, some want to have everything ready and just run, no effort is made by which.

When a user asked me about the multiworld, I just gave the details of how to not give anything done, because the person does not consider his effort on this, she just wants to suck you, and take advantage! :mad:

Back