• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4]Real Map + Yalahar

Sry for double post but i can't edit :rolleyes:

I exaclty what i have doesn't seem to work anyway ~.~

It happened to me to, so I got it under 100 mb and removed the errors and it works fine now. However if I save it freezes alittle, but if I clean it crashes:S

Doesn't look like tfs can handle the big map. I have 4gb ddr3 ram, quite fast to. And many other expensive things.

OTServ is wasting a lot of memory it don't needs... The problem is about the fact 32bit system can handle only 2gb per application ( 3gb in case you will add /3GB switch into your boot.ini ).

Just add that switch ( google for it ) or optimize the server just like we did for eloth. We're using around 1gb for 100mb map atm ;)

OTServ is wasting a lot of memory it don't needs... The problem is about the fact 32bit system can handle only 2gb per application ( 3gb in case you will add /3GB switch into your boot.ini ).

Just add that switch ( google for it ) or optimize the server just like we did for eloth. We're using around 1gb for 100mb map atm ;)

what did u have on mind to optimize map how lol ?

plx some one help me i dont know how to put the world map to work beacuse i tried to put in yourots and other ones and all of them say that this map is a wrong version.
Isn´t 8.4?

Are you shittin me?
The yalahar is missing, sure...all the npcs is there, nice work?
And I guess its normally 90mb+, but you have added so fu allot water by the edge at darashia.
That probably makes it to 113.

I hate you liers,damn looser.

YES, A LOT OF YALAHAR UNDER ARE DESTROYED ( its easy to see ) and there is a lot water in free place near darashia... A lot of places are bad, without respawns and with missing tiles... but i cant search better map 8.4...

Help

Please someone help, i dont know how to make the world file to work.
Can someone pass me a server that this map is working?
Or someone can teach me how to make it work because it always says that this map is in a wrong version but i am putting in 8.4.

Sorry foy my bad english but pls help me

Back
Top Bottom