• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change in map editor door id to 1, or more than 1 dpends how many doors in the house.

My damn avg says its a trojan in it i fu*king hate the anti virus program atm. It makes so i cant use the .exe file :( Anyone know what i should do?

sqlite is not working it says its encrypted or either not a database :S?

When I moved map from TFS 0.2 to this one all quest chests aren't working, what's up with that?

The uniqueID and everything is still there but when I click a chest I get "You cannot use this object" and the chest opens and is moveable.

Anyone? :confused:

When I moved map from TFS 0.2 to this one all quest chests aren't working, what's up with that?

The uniqueID and everything is still there but when I click a chest I get "You cannot use this object" and the chest opens and is moveable.

Anyone? :confused:

Quest System changed ;] Look for tutorial made by Elf

Same as problem as Jompis

Please anyone, Elf or someone else HELP US thats rlly important...

17:34 You see a gate of expertise for level 50.
ItemID: [1229].
ActionID: [1050].

but noone , NOONE can go through them,

( You can not use this object )

Why doesn't everyone look at the release dates.. wow such noobs..

look at sig for the dates!

Quest System changed ;] Look for tutorial made by Elf

That must be the most crappiest thing I have ever seen.. Why the hell did they change that?

The quest system for this server is fu**in bullsh*t.

same as problem as jompis

please anyone, elf or someone else help us thats rlly important...

17:34 you see a gate of expertise for level 50.
Itemid: [1229].
Actionid: [1050].

But noone , noone can go through them,

( you can not use this object )

bumpppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom