• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-- Blessings
-- NOTE: blessingReduction* regards items/containers loss.
-- eachBlessReduction is how much each bless reduces the experience/magic/skills loss.
blessingsOnlyPremium = "yes"
blessingReductionBase = 30
blessingReductionDecreament = 5
eachBlessReduction = 8

any1 knows why when someone die he lost all items? without aol ofc

TFS 0.3.4 updated by DB to newest

in loss_items i have in one player 100 but in second 10 ;/ fifty/fifty xD ;>

I don't care about your all players...

you haven't updated your database records

tell me what you have in loss_items of the character which loses all items during death

then that thing is correct

what about your creaturescripts and their libs? have you changed there anything? (copied from the older version or edited by yourself)

i updated login.lua and playerdeath.lua and lib (but its empty?) i updated everything from changelog

doCreateItem command is change for ... ?

Its not gone. There is just bug, that you need ALWAYS to set count. So doCreateItem(id, count, pos). Although Fixed in private SVN.

I'm thinking about releasing patch here, as all issues were fixed, and Elf is on holidays.

Its not gone. There is just bug, that you need ALWAYS to set count. So doCreateItem(id, count, pos). Although Fixed in private SVN.

I'm thinking about releasing patch here, as all issues were fixed, and Elf is on holidays.

Ok, works rep :)

But what is here bad, it's doesn't teleport if i have storage

Code:
 local roomPos  = {x = 32701, y = 32201, z = 9}

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if item.uid == 30330 then 
	if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20000) == TRUE) and (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20001) == TRUE) and (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20002) == TRUE) and (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20003) == TRUE) then
	   doTeleportThing(cid, roomPos, TRUE)
	   doSendMagicEffect(roomPos, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
  end
 end
  return TRUE
end

when i start forgotten, this crach and i not looking all.

and... what is the database file?? help

is sql?

The newest version has been just compiled on the Test Server. Test it if you can.

ALL was fixed? even mickula's crash bug? ;) (I just don't know details, thats why I asking :)

Yay thx elf but i need help of some one ... i cant save the server with the cryingdamson3-gui.7z cuz that dont have reload , main and that things but when i open cryingdamson3-console.7z it say it stop working ... :S help plz how i can use cryingdamson3-console.7z

I'm not able to post any patches and anything, so I'll post few fixes for most important things. You need to compile it.

1. Premium days removing (-1 day after relog) fix
iologindata.cpp
Change:
Code:
uint32_t days = (uint32_t)std::ceil((double)(timeNow - account.lastDay) / 86400);
To:
Code:
uint32_t days = (uint32_t)std::ceil((timeNow - account.lastDay) / 86400);

2. Error when compiling with __EXCEPTION_TRACER__
exception.cpp
After:
Code:
#include "otpch.h"
Add:
Code:
#include "otsystem.h"

3. doCreateItem fix
luascript.cpp
Change whole function
Code:
int32_t LuaScriptInterface::luaDoCreateItem(lua_State* L)
To:
Wklej.to - po prostu wklej to - paste: coje

4. Monster crash, temporary fix (pushCreatures)
monster.cpp
Change whole function:
Code:
void Monster::pushCreatures(Tile* tile)
To:
Wklej.to - po prostu wklej to - paste: D9rF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back