• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one question when im trying to install qesoirs acc i get this error and it say somting abou the config.lua file!

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Tomas/Skrivbord/ot/config.lua on line 137 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Tomas/Skrivbord/ot/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

remove comments from config.lua,
starting from exception tracer, going throgh stamina and prolly something at the end of the config

what? like what comments? its on line 137 i look there and i cant see what is wrong:S and it say that it aint a real tfs config:S

a line started with
Code:
--
is a comment. They are needless.
137th line (the newest config):
Code:
 * * * -- default is -1, so it stays untouched (automaticaly assigned by OS).

Remove that and you will see that there will be a problem with another line ;)

So what config are you using lol? Post it here... use wklej.to service or smoething like that...

i have the it from this version!
i dont have the * * *

omfg, delete that line, doesn't matter you don't have *** because it's was copied from websvn ... it appeared because of that...

If you don't understand howto make it, then don't make it :D

delet this line?: -- default is -1, so it stays untouched (automaticaly assigned by OS).

i deleted it but i still have the same error:S

Ops dubbel post but i dont have same line its one:
Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Tomas/Skrivbord/ot/config.lua on line 149

Delete the line 149:

-- NOTE: promptExceptionTracerErrorBox works only with precompiled support feature,

If there stand ...blablabla on line ... then delete it

but when i removed that i will say online 148 i deleted that then i say 147-.-

after like 15 min of play, nobody can enter anymore... it's like the server close and if someone logs out, he can't come back -.-

anybody know whats it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back